Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 VW Tiguan, 2017 Ford Transit
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
Yooooooooo:D,

40 year old from SE Michigan suburbs. Was given the name of Justin at birth, but now i go by Dad (at least according to the little one that got the honor of creating my username). I'm self employed; paintstriping and doing graphics on new and damaged vehicles alike ? I drive about 150 miles/day servicing metro Detroit dealers and shops, and I figured, hey, an electric vehicle manufactured by a domestic that looks great would be a great new work vehicle.

Looking forward to asking some questions and learning some stuff from all of you that are much more well versed in the technical aspects.
Sponsored

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

40 year old from SE Michigan suburbs. Was given the name of Justin at birth, but now i go by Dad (at least according to the little one that got the honor of creating my username). I'm self employed; paintstriping and doing graphics on new and damaged vehicles alike ? I drive about 150 miles/day servicing metro Detroit dealers and shops, and I figured, hey, an electric vehicle manufactured by a domestic that looks great would be a great new work vehicle.

Looking forward to asking some questions and learning some stuff from all of you that are much more well versed in the technical aspects.
Welcome . . . a lot of reading and good info here.

Reactions: Dad

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag

Welcome! :D

When you get your Mach-E I hope you'll stick around and report how the Mach-E holds up to such high mile use.
Sponsored