Madman

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
Ordered my Mach E Gt on 4/28. It was built in August. Supposed to be delivered between 10/27- 11/2. FYI.seg/viewer keeps extending the date further and further. Went from 8 days to 28 days. Sticker date keeps changing. Palsapp shows a freight order but then says null. Everyone says it’s in transit apparently from outer space. Anyone get their Gt yet ? Anyone going through the same thing as me? What is Ford going to do if we don’t get the 2021’s till 2022? Do we still receive the federal tax credit for 2022 or would we have to wait to apply it for 2023?
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Ordered my Mach E Gt on 4/28. It was built in August. Supposed to be delivered between 10/27- 11/2. FYI.seg/viewer keeps extending the date further and further. Went from 8 days to 28 days. Sticker date keeps changing. Palsapp shows a freight order but then says null. Everyone says it’s in transit apparently from outer space. Anyone get their Gt yet ? Anyone going through the same thing as me? What is Ford going to do if we don’t get the 2021’s till 2022? Do we still receive the federal tax credit for 2022 or would we have to wait to apply it for 2023?

My GT was in that same limbo. My estimated delivery date came and went, and the tracker just started counting up more days until it would arrive. Palsapp showed Null.

Then One morning, I checked palsapp, and it was delivered. No other updates, just delivered on palsapp. Fords site and the trackers didn't update that it was delivered for a few weeks after I took it home.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Yikes. Have you made your dealer give you a Vehicle Visibility Report? That should show where your car is.

jackienopay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mach-e GT
Country flag
Seems like a lot of people are having the same problems. My 4/27 order still shows an estimated delivery window ending 11/2. I just Uber now.

cmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT Star White ✅
Country flag
Best I can tell, seg.fyi doesn't handle est. delivery dates in the past and instead increments daily, ignoring that the number should be negative instead of positive.

I was waiting on a MME-Premium w/ delivery date of 11/10. I had the dealer run a VVR and it shows as still in Mexico. Something must be going on with either manufacturing flaws or parts shortages. I told my dealer to forget about selling me the 2021 and I'll be waiting for a 2022 GT.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Best I can tell, seg.fyi doesn't handle est. delivery dates in the past and instead increments daily, ignoring that the number should be negative instead of positive.

I was waiting on a MME-Premium w/ delivery date of 11/10. I had the dealer run a VVR and it shows as still in Mexico. Something must be going on with either manufacturing flaws or parts shortages. I told my dealer to forget about selling me the 2021 and I'll be waiting for a 2022 GT.
None of the trackers are working for me today, getting either 'null' results or 'invalid VIN.' Spoke with my salesman today, who said that they're in the dark as to when deliveries will be made. He has a long list of customers currently awaiting their vehicles, some of the 2-3 weeks beyond their ETAs.

I feel like my 4/27-ordered premium is never going to arrive. It's more of a concept than reality, it seems. ?

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Same situation as you. No one can give any info and i sold my car weeks ago on carvana.

ahahah

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT Performance (Rapid Red)
Country flag
I'm in the same boat - my mach-e was supposed to be delivered the 25th, and nobody seems to have any update.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Paste your VIN.

OP
OP

Madman

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
Paste your VIN.
My GT was in that same limbo. My estimated delivery date came and went, and the tracker just started counting up more days until it would arrive. Palsapp showed Null.

Then One morning, I checked palsapp, and it was delivered. No other updates, just delivered on palsapp. Fords site and the trackers didn't update that it was delivered for a few weeks after I took it home.
Hopefully I get the same result soon.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Re: the tax credit. That is based on when you put the vehicle into service (take delivery), so if it is after Jan 1, it would hit your 2022 taxes in early 2023. You also need to watch the exact text that comes out of the Build Back Better bill to make sure you won't lose the credit due to income or MSRP caps.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
3FMTK4SE6MME00991 shipped rail on 10/21 eta of 11/2
3FMTK4SX6MME00927 shipped convoy (truck) on 10/25 eta of 11/16
Sponsored