Where is the love?

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
I've had a handful of brief random MME sightings so far, but I have yet to see another one in the two weeks since we've had our car. That is, until today. Driving down a 4-lane street while in the right lane, I see another Mach-E coming up in the left lane! Yes, here I go! I slow a bit as he comes up on my left side to give him a big smile and a thumbs up and...he blows by me without giving me a second look.

This is California, so I'll likely seek therapy for this.
Sponsored

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 4X, ā€˜14 SS Sedan tuned, ā€˜17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I've had a handful of brief random MME sightings so far, but I have yet to see another one in the two weeks since we've had our car. That is, until today. Driving down a 4-lane street while in the right lane, I see another Mach-E coming up in the left lane! Yes, here I go! I slow a bit as he comes up on my left side to give him a big smile and a thumbs up and...he blows by me without giving me a second look.

This is California, so I'll likely seek therapy for this.
Thatā€™s because it was just a salesman putting miles on the dealer FCTP unit so they could hurry and sell it for $10K ADM in your neck of the woods. He could care less. ?

troublebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium EXT AWD, Infinite Blue
Occupation
Industrial Design & Mechanical Engineering
Country flag
I had a silver MME pass me on the left in Denver, I rolled down my window and tried to give them a thumbs up as they went past but I was a little slow and I think they probably thought I was flipping them off. :(

If you drive a silver MME in Denver and think you were flipped off by a fatso driving a black VW Toureg on Sunday, July 11th, my apologies.

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
OK, not MME related, but on topic: I have (soon to be had) a Cadillac CTS *wagon*, which they only made for 4 years and sold about 7000 total. Last weekend, I saw another one. He was stopped at a light, I went through the intersection and honked and waved. When he turned to look at me, his jaw literally dropped and then he got the biggest smile. It absolutely made my day.

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
Iā€™m still waiting for my first sighting of another MachE in the wild. It sure is fun driving around getting stares, smiles and jaws dropping. Iā€™m giving a lot of people their first looks!

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
This happened to me the other day. A Space White passed me without even a look, let alone a wave. First time I've seen the Space White in person and I was surprised at how much I liked it. Looked really good.

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Iā€™ve become jaded. it is a rare day anymore that I done see at least 2 out on the road. There are also 5 at the plant I work at. Itā€™s gotten so the only time I really notice is if itā€™s another Grabber Blue one. When I think about it, it makes me melancholy.

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Still a VERY rare sighting here. I know another owner in the neighborhood, so I expect every time I see a Carbonized Grey one, it's him. I saw a CG one at an Electrify America station, and waited to say hi to my friend, and was shocked when another young couple came up to the car. (And they were a bit weirded out that I was waiting there until they saw I had one too. Nice convo after that.)

I've still never seen a Grabber Blue one or a Rapid Red one, but I've seen all the other colors now in the wild.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Same here in NJ, have not seen one on the road ever, just at the dealer.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
OK, not MME related, but on topic: I have (soon to be had) a Cadillac CTS *wagon*, which they only made for 4 years and sold about 7000 total. Last weekend, I saw another one. He was stopped at a light, I went through the intersection and honked and waved. When he turned to look at me, his jaw literally dropped and then he got the biggest smile. It absolutely made my day.
I have seen one CTS-V wagon that looks legit, and two others I am not sure are legit or not. The first one was at a stop light so I could see 6 lug wheels. The other two were moving.

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
I saw my twin charging at a Volta charger (twin because it was another Infinite Blue!). Flashed my lights and waved as he drove right by me, and was completely ignored. I think most people aren't really paying attention to what's going on around them when driving, sadly.

greenaero

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME gray , Mazda Cx5, Honda CBR250R
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Country flag
In one of my 4 MME sitings, the other driver caught me napping and honked as she turned left in front of me. I hope it was a friendly honk. ?
Sponsored