Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)?

Which Power-Up versions have you received? (EU)

• Total voters

Draaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Please leave your vote to get a better understanding how OTA updates are arriving to EU compared to NA. Vote for all the OTA Updates you have gotten, multiple answers are possible.

If unsure where to find your Power-Up update or if it doesn't display, read below thread:

Hidden OTA Status Ford Website
Sponsored

Last edited:

cliophate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
For context, I'm in the Lux of the BENELUX region. Though I think for Ford, it's instead BELUX.

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
Nice vote. But remember: later builds might (will) have a more recent power up WITHOUT drivers being aware. Maybe you can include (COPY/PASTE from other post) the way you can determine the version without looking at the update page in SYNC.....

OP
OP
Draaf

Draaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Nice vote. But remember: later builds might (will) have a more recent power up WITHOUT drivers being aware. Maybe you can include (COPY/PASTE from other post) the way you can determine the version without looking at the update page in SYNC.....
Good one, added to initial message!

cliophate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Would it also be interesting to see what Sync-Version everyone has? I'm on SYNC4 v4.0.21140

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag

dwadj

First Name
Davy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2021 J2 Awd ER, Transit Custom Lim aut
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
The reason we (EU) are not getting the updates is probably to prevent these towing experiences: FordPower-Up 1.7.1 followed by Stop Safely Now. | MachEforum - Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum, News, Owners, Discussions I am under the impression that after the 21P22 update we will get 1.7.1 and on wards as well. According to other people from the US. It would be nice if @Ford Motor Company take the stand and confirm these strategies.
Mmm, could be, i have a Job2 MME but there's no way to tell which version is installed... like with many, the car's system only mentions latest version is installed, no updates available...
Also the Json string from the Site (ota...) doesn't give me any versions...
So i think 1.7.1 is installed from factory build....

OP
OP
Draaf

Draaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
The reason we (EU) are not getting the updates is probably to prevent these towing experiences: FordPower-Up 1.7.1 followed by Stop Safely Now. | MachEforum - Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum, News, Owners, Discussions I am under the impression that after the 21P22 update we will get 1.7.1 and on wards as well. According to other people from the US. It would be nice if @Ford Motor Company take the stand and confirm these strategies.
That could make sense indeed, if there would be any confirmation on that that would indeed take away a lot of confusion and frustration maybe for some owners.

D0NN13DARK0

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD SR
Country flag
You can find the firmware version if you look at the firmware-update element on the page i guess?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)? Screenshot 2022-01-10 at 21.26.40

dwadj

First Name
Davy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2021 J2 Awd ER, Transit Custom Lim aut
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
You can find the firmware version if you look at the firmware-update element on the page i guess?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)? Screenshot 2022-01-10 at 21.26.40
Only the Sync version is mentioned there:
same for mine: currentSyncVersion: SYNC4 v4.0.21180

Reactions: McS