Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)?

Which Power-Up versions have you received? (EU)

• Total voters

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Have a bad feeling that job-1 cars in Europe won't get the 3.5.2.1 update for a while.
I have a Job 1 car and did not get OTA 3.5.2.1 but I had a massive update at the dealer. I think I am at least on 3.5.3, Alexa is enabled, new games and SYNC 22228 rev. 539.

Mustang-fyren

First Name
Roar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e, long range AWD, rapid red
Country flag
I have a Job 1 car and did not get OTA 3.5.2.1 but I had a massive update at the dealer. I think I am at least on 3.5.3, Alexa is enabled, new games and SYNC 22228 rev. 539.
Sounds good. I will carry out updates at the dealer on wednesday next week. Hope it then loosens up for OTA on my Job 1 car as well. It would have been good to get started on the Power Up 3 series.

Jobi

First Name
Joni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X
Country flag
Stuck on 2.7.4 here, since September last year
2.3.0 probably here, I haven't got any of these numbered ota's so I would know at where I am, but probably 2.3.0 as I don't even have the 2.4.3 IPC update.

I agree on that, where @Ford Motor Company should support just as much European buyers as American, because we pay just as much or even more from the cars!

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Stuck on 2.7.4 here, since September last year
2.3.0 probably here, I haven't got any of these numbered ota's so I would know at where I am, but probably 2.3.0 as I don't even have the 2.4.3 IPC update.
I suggest you to arrange a FDRS update at the dealer as I did. My last received OTA was 2.7.4 last July and with the dealer update I went to 3.5.3 in October. I think I would have never got the versions in between via OTA. I'll try to arrange with them also the HVAC and latest updates.
They have been very helpful and did the updates for free.

Last edited:

Jobi

First Name
Joni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X
Country flag
I suggest you to arrange a FDRS update at the dealer as I did. My last received OTA was 2.7.4 last July and with the dealer update I went to 3.5.3 in October. I think I would have never got the versions in between via OTA. I'll try to arrange with them also the HVAC and latest updates.
They have been very helpful and did the updates for free.
I have tried many times, but most probably they will charge from it as I have got 2 OTA's: 22-PU0727-VI-FXA and 22-PU0706-SCH-POPA , latest 28.11.2022, so in theory my OTA is working.

I've been thinking about using money on my own FDRS license, Mongoose OBD connector and probably battery power supply tech.

At least Ford fixed my Mustang's windscreen for free as warranty as the heating was slightly not working correctly leaving stripes to the screen. So props from that to Ford.

Although I kindly tried to ask to update at the same time changing the windscreen even thought it would cost me, but still refused to update.

Jobi

First Name
Joni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X
Country flag
Yesterday they updated the owner's manual in fordpass (because of roof rack is approved now for Mach-e?), but nothing in my car, not a thing... :(

OP
OP
Draaf

Draaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Still no updates? I am still on 2.7.4 since September and have been experiencing a lot of issues with Sync lately. Screen freezing every drive, phone not connecting etc..

matrixsinghal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Yep, same here 2.7.4. Though bringing the car to the dealer tomorrow and hoping they will do something.

I did send a message to Ford NL support, the person over the phone mentioned that Ford is planning to push EU updates in April. Again, there is no guarantee this is true, but sharing here what the person told me. :cool:

OP
OP
Draaf

Draaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Let’s see what happens then. I am also making an appointment at the dealership to see if they fix/update Sync because it’s becoming quite annoying resetting every drive..

Let us know if you see any changes after the car comes back from the garage @matrixsinghal! Will do the same.

matrixsinghal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Well as expected nothing changed, dealer said they have updated the Sync system, whatever that means. But I do not see any difference.
Sponsored