Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)?

Which Power-Up versions have you received? (EU)

• Total voters

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Well as expected nothing changed, dealer said they have updated the Sync system, whatever that means. But I do not see any difference.
What sync version do you have? My MME SR 2022 is still on factory build sync version 21297
Sponsored

Jredon

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Hi everyone,
I just got my MME 1st edition finally updated by the dealer to latest sync available 22228 rev 539. together with Power up 3.5.3 with the new games etc...
The problem on their side was that it took them 5 full days to download the 15Gb needed for this update and they do have a good Internet/wifi connection... Needless to say it's never going to happen OTA...
Anyone has managed to get a newer version?

Jobi

First Name
Joni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X
Country flag
Hi everyone,
I just got my MME 1st edition finally updated by the dealer to latest sync available 22228 rev 539. together with Power up 3.5.3 with the new games etc...
The problem on their side was that it took them 5 full days to download the 15Gb needed for this update and they do have a good Internet/wifi connection... Needless to say it's never going to happen OTA...
Hi Jredon.

I have updated myself to that same sync version and it downloaded in 3 hours and copied to USB another 3 hours, and every else update took 5 hours combined and let me tell you I had really much updates pending.

Did you have to pay something for that update?

I haven't yet seen anywhere in Europe newer than 22228 version, also waiting the newest sync version like no other... 😒

JryErok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME SR RWD Lucid Red
Country flag
Hi everyone,
If it works in America, i can't see why it wouldn't work here.

Jredon

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
No thanks god I did not have to pay for this update.
Car is under warranty so why would it be?
My MME is a job 1 version so there might be different hardware in more advanced MME version that simplifies updates...
Is your MME a Job 1 version too?
Aside from the sync update I have had more than 20 modules updates that did not take too long only a few hours but the big Sync update was definitely a big pain on my MME Job 1 version.

Mach-E-Ato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E ER AWD First Edition
Country flag
So far I've been able to have my dealer to perform SW modules updates for free as part of the last couple of recalls, but the last time I've scheduled an appointment dedicated to modules updates only they said that this is a paid service, and it costed +200 euros. That made me very upset but at the time I felt that I couldn't argue back.
Anybody with the same experience?

Jredon

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
If it works in America, i can't see why it wouldn't work here.
Fact is that so far no European has passed version 2.7 of Power up without the dealer help and their FDRS tools, there must be a reason...
Even the dealers are struggling, look at the many posts above of unsuccessful visits to dealers.

StephanHR

First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER space white Mini Countryman S
Occupation
head of finance department
Country flag
Still no updates? I am still on 2.7.4 since September and have been experiencing a lot of issues with Sync lately. Screen freezing every drive, phone not connecting etc..
same here, on 2.7.4; more and more issues like screen freezing. The support is ridiculous here in Germany.

MachBelgium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium EB, RWD
Country flag
Ordered a 20230 Premium RWD October 2022 which has just been built and it seems it will ship with SYNC4 v4.0.22326 so I hope that I will be able to see some OTA uogrades before getting stuck...

Jobi

First Name
Joni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X
Country flag
No thanks god I did not have to pay for this update.
Car is under warranty so why would it be?
My MME is a job 1 version so there might be different hardware in more advanced MME version that simplifies updates...
Is your MME a Job 1 version too?
Aside from the sync update I have had more than 20 modules updates that did not take too long only a few hours but the big Sync update was definitely a big pain on my MME Job 1 version.
Dealer didn't want to download updates, as they weren't under warranty. 😒 I even offered to pay for the updates while windshield was under warranty changed, but they "didn't have time" to do the updates...

Also should have taken the car to 2 year maintenance 6 months beforehand and same time do the updates, then it would have been cheaper for me... 😒

xofox25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER Red Job2
Occupation
IT system admin
Country flag
Yesterday, I've updated my MME job 2 with FRDS which was stuck in 2.1.1.
All updates are applied and my powerup is now strangely on v4.0.22192 (Rev 498).
Do you have any games ? I only have Sketch.

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
All updates are applied and my powerup is now strangely on v4.0.22192 (Rev 498).
You mean Sync4 version 22192, rev 498? This is not the power up number.

Jobi

First Name
Joni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X
Country flag
I have sync version 4.0.22228 and revision 539. I got plenty of games, but they are at entertainment page. I did also update through FDRS all updates and have job 1 4X
Sponsored