Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)?

Which Power-Up versions have you received? (EU)

• Total voters
OP
OP
Draaf

Draaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Today I had a full day update at the dealer (job 1 MME). Now I can open the frunk with the button on the key FOB but not in SYNC. So this is a function already available at the dealer, who knows when it will be released via OTA with the activation on SYNC.
Thats indeed the same for me! Through SYNC or in FordPass it’s not available.
Sponsored

JanneA

First Name
Janne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
I just got priority update 22-PUO727-VI-FXB. No idea what it contains, however.

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Today I had a big SYNC update at the Ford dealer.
It's a 15 GB download and I don't think that such massive updates are deployed via OTA. In fact it includes more functions of previous OTA versions all together, including some received lately in US. I was on OTA 2.7.4 plus FXA and POPA releases until yesterday.
I think this update goes up to the latest OTA 3.6.1 like in US, as also the HVAC update is included.
The main changes are:

- SYNC version

Ford Mustang Mach-E Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)? 1666632502449

- Full screen Android Auto and A/C switch on display

Ford Mustang Mach-E Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)? 1666631908420

- New games in a new page, including Double Sum that was never mentioned before. I had no games previously.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)? 1666631674613

- Safety camera file in Navigator that didn't appear before

Ford Mustang Mach-E Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)? 1666631804837

- New navigation software

Ford Mustang Mach-E Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)? 1666631829392

- Support for two Bluetooth phones simultaneously

I got many functions all together and maybe I would have been waiting for months before receiving them via OTA. These are some of the most evident but there could be more.
If any of you has the possibility to go to a dealer I suggest to ask for the update. Of course FDRS showed it available for my VIN and it could be available or not, or even change according to your VIN.
I forgot: no Frunk command on display yet, even if it already works with the key FOB button.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Draaf

Draaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Today I had a big SYNC update at the Ford dealer.
It's a 15 GB download and I don't think that such massive updates are deployed via OTA. In fact it includes more functions of previous OTA versions all together, including some received lately in US. I was on OTA 2.7.4 plus FXA and POPA releases until yesterday.
The main changes are:

- SYNC version

Ford Mustang Mach-E Which Power-Up versions have you received (EU)? 1666631829392

- Full screen Android Auto and A/C switch on display

- New games in a new page, including Double Sum that was never mentioned before. I had no games previously.

- Safety camera file in Navigator that didn't appear before

- New navigation software

I got many functions all together and maybe I would have been waiting for months before receiving them via OTA. These are some of the most evident but there could be more.
If any of you has the possibility to go to a dealer I suggest to ask for the update. Of course FDRS showed it available for my VIN and it could be available or not, or even change according to your VIN.
I forgot: no Frunk command on display yet, even if it already works with the key FOB button.
Nice!!
Interesting to see that you got also all the games etc too with this update. I take it you are from Italy looking at the sync language? Hopefully we soon get more OTAs in EU to update the car with these “new” features.

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
After the massive update, in my Ford account Connected Services, Ford Streaming and Alexa Built-in are available for activation.

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Only Alexa audio streaming, video only in US for the moment.

Last edited:

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No, audio streaming is available through Alexa. Alexa Built-in requires a Ford Streaming plan that is offered with a free trial period or connection to the mobile wifi router.

Last edited:

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The 15 GB update available through FDRS corresponds to OTA 3.6.1 and previous ones, it includes Alexa, new games, new SYNC, expanded Android Auto, AC switch in main screen, dual phone connection and HVAC update for temperatures at or below -15C/5F.

lucas7793

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER RWD
Country flag
Last Thursday I got 22-PU0603-DC-CHG. First update after 2.7.4 in September.
Have to check what has been "improved" with DC fast charging (according to release notes).

obotas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Last Thursday I got 22-PU0603-DC-CHG. First update after 2.7.4 in September.
Have to check what has been "improved" with DC fast charging (according to release notes).
I have just received the same update..
Sponsored