Who on the forum will physically get the first delivered Mach-E?

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Not me. If the Priority Code report is accurate in that those who have a 10 are top priority, I have learned I got an 11 priority. Dealer swears I'll get it by Christmas though.
Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 1.59.22 PM.png
Some of us got priority code 19 the default setting for an FE.
My FE defaulted to 19 but I convinced my dealer to shift it to 10.
Good write up on priority codes, etc.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63667-ford-vehicle-ordering-scheduling-process/

Extortion

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E: Premium, ER, RWD
Country flag
Before I forget, Anthony, the information you see above is on page two (flip side) of your dealer's customer agreement form.
I am unsure what it all means. I have a Premium AWD ordered with a Priority Code of 19 and an order code of 4617.
I would have preferred Ford was more forthcoming with information regarding production, etc. It would alleviate the guesswork and anxiety.
I had hoped to take delivery this calendar year in order to save $1,500 in tax credits here in Colorado. Get in the queue and hope again!
Alas, Colorado is not much of a priority for Ford and especially not for its dealers. Colorado only recently became an EV state. The only EVs you could purchase her were Tesla, Leaf and Bolt.
Some personal notes: my wife's grandfather was personally well acquainted with Henry Ford - he was the manager of Ford's Denver Plant (yes, Ford had a plant in Denver in the 1920s); my father worked for Ford in the 1950s in Ohio; we have owned many Ford products over the years including wagons, a '61 Falcon (3 speed on the column, my first driving adventure) a '64 Fairlane 500 ('64 and '67 my favorite years), a '68 LIME GREEN Mustang (should have kept it, Jay Leno would probably have given me millions for it), many a Lincoln and Mercury, even an EXP(1980) which you will probably have to look up, and others.
Enough of that. Where is my MachE?
How is anyone in Colorado going to know anything about it if I do not get Mine?!
Where do I get the customer agreement form??

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Kkp

First Name
Kalyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
From the dealer.
Thanks for info. I will also ask. My order number is 6xxx and I have booked early. Damn this dealer thingy is killing and I am priority code 19. A trip to dealer will require to convince to move priority code

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Not me. If the Priority Code report is accurate in that those who have a 10 are top priority, I have learned I got an 11 priority. Dealer swears I'll get it by Christmas though.
If what you’re saying about priority code is true, I’m not getting mine until after the launch of the electric Thunderbird. My priority code is 19 ?

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
"Coming soon to Netflix: 'This is Spinal Tap 2: The EVs Rock!"

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Interesting. Especially for those with 19 priority codes. I would think if a dealer used the preferred ordering system, their client wouldn't go to the end of the line. I think that even with all this information, there are still questions. Oh well, soon enough we'll all know, right?
I don't think its end of the line out of all cars but end of the line for that dealer's cars.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The way things are starting to be reported I wouldn't be surprised if someone's GT gets delivered before the FE's. (sarcasm)

I need to stop reading these threads and come back in a month to see what's up.
Sponsored