Who on the forum will physically get the first delivered Mach-E?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Sure did!
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
For the MME, priority code only matters with stock orders.

For retail orders, priority code is superseded by day/time stamp during the scheduling process for orders that originated via Ford's online reservation system. Retail orders that originate by the dealer may take priority code into account.

Production needs also factor into the equation so that is a wild card in the process.

One more thing that might matter...
Job #1 is scheduled for week of 10/26/20. Might be 10/26 but might also be later in the week.
Same for OKTB most likely. Week of 11/23. Might be that Monday or might be later in the week.

My priority code is 99.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I would love to dream I'd be lucky No. 1, but I know folks closer to the boarder/in EV states will probably take that prize!

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Before I forget, Anthony, the information you see above is on page two (flip side) of your dealer's customer agreement form.
I am unsure what it all means. I have a Premium AWD ordered with a Priority Code of 19 and an order code of 4617.
I would have preferred Ford was more forthcoming with information regarding production, etc. It would alleviate the guesswork and anxiety.
I had hoped to take delivery this calendar year in order to save $1,500 in tax credits here in Colorado. Get in the queue and hope again!
Alas, Colorado is not much of a priority for Ford and especially not for its dealers. Colorado only recently became an EV state. The only EVs you could purchase her were Tesla, Leaf and Bolt.
Some personal notes: my wife's grandfather was personally well acquainted with Henry Ford - he was the manager of Ford's Denver Plant (yes, Ford had a plant in Denver in the 1920s); my father worked for Ford in the 1950s in Ohio; we have owned many Ford products over the years including wagons, a '61 Falcon (3 speed on the column, my first driving adventure) a '64 Fairlane 500 ('64 and '67 my favorite years), a '68 LIME GREEN Mustang (should have kept it, Jay Leno would probably have given me millions for it), many a Lincoln and Mercury, even an EXP(1980) which you will probably have to look up, and others.
Enough of that. Where is my MachE?
How is anyone in Colorado going to know anything about it if I do not get Mine?!

Kkp

First Name
Kalyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Mine is also 19 which is premium edition. Thinking it will be easily next year

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I reserved a Premium the morning after reservations opened up. If I end up being one of the first on the forum for a Premium, it would only be if the LA area gets prioritized with early deliveries!

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Before I forget, Anthony, the information you see above is on page two (flip side) of your dealer's customer agreement form.
I am unsure what it all means. I have a Premium AWD ordered with a Priority Code of 19 and an order code of 4617.
I would have preferred Ford was more forthcoming with information regarding production, etc. It would alleviate the guesswork and anxiety.
I had hoped to take delivery this calendar year in order to save $1,500 in tax credits here in Colorado. Get in the queue and hope again!
Alas, Colorado is not much of a priority for Ford and especially not for its dealers. Colorado only recently became an EV state. The only EVs you could purchase her were Tesla, Leaf and Bolt.
Some personal notes: my wife's grandfather was personally well acquainted with Henry Ford - he was the manager of Ford's Denver Plant (yes, Ford had a plant in Denver in the 1920s); my father worked for Ford in the 1950s in Ohio; we have owned many Ford products over the years including wagons, a '61 Falcon (3 speed on the column, my first driving adventure) a '64 Fairlane 500 ('64 and '67 my favorite years), a '68 LIME GREEN Mustang (should have kept it, Jay Leno would probably have given me millions for it), many a Lincoln and Mercury, even an EXP(1980) which you will probably have to look up, and others.
Enough of that. Where is my MachE?
How is anyone in Colorado going to know anything about it if I do not get Mine?!
There are a few of us in Colorado that want that extra $1500 tax credit. On a related note, I got a few calls from Tesla reminding me of the tax credit difference and trying to get me to put in an order for a Model Y. I did a test drive with them in August as a comparison for the Mach-E.