Who ordered a 2023 today? Post up some pics/share what you ordered!

Toreus

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium ER AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Placed an order for a GTPE in Space White with the Nite Pony package. I have enjoyed my 22 ER AWD Premium so much, and the resale value on it currently is so good, plus another tax credit - that an upgrade order seemed like it was worth doing, and might not cost that much more monthly even with the price hikes, if I can resell the 22’ at a good price. It really depends what the resale value of it is when the new one is ready. I want the Magneride more than the extra speed, honestly. We’ll see where the market is once the GTPE ships and I’ll decide at that point whether to take delivery or refund the 500$.

A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium 4X
Country flag
Not sure what you’re talking about. We had 105° this past week and the roof was cooler than the windshield, even with a ceramic tint on the WS. Yes the glass roof gets hot to the touch but there’s no heat coming in.
This is exactly right.

Expanding on that a bit - you want the glass to get hot; that's literally the solar energy it's absorbing and most of that heat in turn radiates upward when it's parked (little air movement inside) and when you're in the car, most of the heat dissipates via convection (a tiny bit goes inside because of air moving along the interior from the AC but the air moving over the top is far more significant than interior air movement).

If you glass wasn't getting hot, it'd mean the solar radiation was passing through and heating up your interior.

axelheimer24

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22’ MME Premium ER eAWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Long time listener, first time caller. FINALLY ordered my MME - Premium SR eAWD in space White, with the light interior. Bummed to have missed 22’ pricing, but at least I’m getting MSRP. Also hoping the 23’ has fewer warrantee issues.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Who ordered a 2023 today?  Post up some pics/share what you ordered! C93F4C59-7952-468F-BDE2-D30A24DB0D65

smcnair

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platty, Explorer Platty, '23 Premium
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Who ordered a 2023 today?  Post up some pics/share what you ordered! 1661877052790

Done, in case she likes the Select I should get in November we'll get one with a few more creature comforts. If not, no harm done as it is refundable.

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
Canadian order banks online at Ford.ca, still not open for 2023.

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
Do we know what the interest rate will be on these new orders with traditional finance and Ford Options? I'm assuming the 1.4% I have with my 21 MME GT isn't going to be available with the current fed rates.

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
‘23 GTPE Vapor Blue with the Nite option ordered at 5:45am California time.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Who ordered a 2023 today?  Post up some pics/share what you ordered! 5BE1093B-1E23-4729-9BE4-CD5C8B74429F
Ford Mustang Mach-E Who ordered a 2023 today?  Post up some pics/share what you ordered! 1427CED8-09EB-40A3-8635-0093BDD131E5

ShaggySS

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD
Occupation
IT Nerd
Country flag
Id do it if I didn't have to pay sales tax on the full price. Stupid California.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Do we know what the interest rate will be on these new orders with traditional finance and Ford Options? I'm assuming the 1.4% I have with my 21 MME GT isn't going to be available with the current fed rates.
I believe it is closer to 4% right now. Can not see how it will not be higher when 23’s start delivery. Referring to Ford Credit. May get better financing from local Credit Unions, etc.
Sponsored