Who ordered a 2023 today? Post up some pics/share what you ordered!

max8176

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I ordered a SELECT / AWD with a Metallic Vapor Blue exterior. Interestingly, I noticed that the batteries are Li-ion. I thought the 2033’s were supposed to be Li-Iron-Phosphate. Are Ford’s Li-Ion batteries domestic or Chinese?
Where do you find out what type of battery going into the car?
Sponsored

Mmejbx23

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Star White Premium AWD extended range ordered yesterday here.

Very excited as we decided we wanted one last year right as ordered closed. With mark ups of over 10k over MSRP where I live - we made the decision to wait to order a 2023 even with the proce increase - for us it is still better pricing that what we would have spent on a 22 at a dealership.

Ajax

First Name
Ajax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue 4x Extended
Country flag
I wonder what time the US website went live for orders. I was up checking it at midnight last night, but like a dummy, I was just relying on the landing page that said "2022 Mach E..." and I didn't scroll any further to ordering buttons!! I bet I could have ordered earlier than I did which was at around 8:30 this am, when I found that the ordering links were active.

Vapor Blue Premium, RWD, SR. I really wish I could have gotten some of the interior upgrades on a Select (heated seats, stereo, etc.), but I gained a glass roof in the process, which looks amazing. At the end of the day I wanted some premium luxury features and I'm sacrificing range. But this is not a long-range driver (for the most part) for us.

Initially, I wanted the lighter interior on a Space White, but I'm too fascinated by the blue to pass it up. I also love to take my dog a lot, and other posts about staining were a little concerning. With the blue, I think the black will be a nice interior :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Who ordered a 2023 today?  Post up some pics/share what you ordered! 1661951335600
Good choice. I have Infinite Blue with black seats and it's very kid+dog friendly. I think with the vapor blue the black interior is an even clearer choice—the white/gray looks "OK" to me in Infinite Blue but might look too bright in the Vapor Blue. Love this color but still want to see sunlight pics.

sfosanjay

First Name
sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model S, Audi TT RS, Ford Expedition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Just submitted 2023 Mach E order - Premium RWD regular range in Space white!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Who ordered a 2023 today?  Post up some pics/share what you ordered! 1661956477325

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. RWD/SR,Lexus RX350, Dodge Ram Eco-Diesel
Country flag
Good choice. I have Infinite Blue with black seats and it's very kid+dog friendly. I think with the vapor blue the black interior is an even clearer choice—the white/gray looks "OK" to me in Infinite Blue but might look too bright in the Vapor Blue. Love this color but still want to see sunlight pics.
Yes!! I am really taking a risk ordering a color I have seen in only two pictures! What was I thinking :p!!! If anyone has more leaked pics of this vapor blue, I'd love to see it. I think in my mind I was hoping for CLOSE TO Infinity Blue.

mcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-e ER eAWD (Vapor Blue)
Country flag
For the ones who have ordered, how many of you opt for the bigger battery pack? We are thinking of ordering a Premium AWD. The difference between standard and extended battery is almost 10k.
I did. I ordered a Premium AWD Extended Range. I live in the middle of nowhere midwest, and this is my first EV. Range anxiety is high for me. Vapor Blue btw.

daverp

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4, MME Premium (On order)
Occupation
Software
Country flag
I ordered a MY23 MME RWD X-Range in Rapid Red with the Nite Pony package.

HondaRacer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 MME GT
Country flag
I ordered in person at the dealership. Got the confirmation email. Is there any way to get my order to show on Ford.com account page?

ycking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E AWD Premium, 22' BMW X5 45e
Country flag
I did. I ordered a Premium AWD Extended Range. I live in the middle of nowhere midwest, and this is my first EV. Range anxiety is high for me. Vapor Blue btw.
Those that are ordering Premium AWD extended Battery, have you looked into GT model? Its about $3,620 more then Premium (when you add Extended Battery Pack/AWD).

max8176

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I see. There not a lot of of charging stations out there? Have you set up home charging? I upgrade our electrical for home charging so I guess we mostly will be charging at home. Thus not sure if it worth it to have bigger battery pack cause that 8.6k more.
Sponsored