Why are you purchasing a Ford Mache?

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
List your reasons here, also what are few things you wish the Mache did have.
keep it short and sweet.

I will start. I work For ford, show up in a non-ford well you get the picture lol.

what I wish the mache had?........................ Auto rear seats recline, moon roof shade visor.
Sponsored

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
keep it short and sweet.

I will start. I work For ford, show up in a non-ford well you get the picture lol.

what I wish the mache had?........................ Auto rear seats recline, moon roof shade visor.
Looks, stats and a normal dealer network

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I work for Ford, show up in a non-Ford well you get the picture, lol. Also, I wanted to transition to fully electric as my next vehicle after my C-Max hybrid.

What do I wish the Mach-E had.... second row heated seats

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
My wife and I each have a small basic sedan (Focus and Elantra) that just aren't cutting it anymore. I wanted to move to a crossover and possibly go PHEV or BEV. The Mach E ticks all the style/range/performance/interior/utility boxes for me. Plus, I'm less worried about quality/reliability than if I went with a MY.

I wish the Mach E had front row cooled seats.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
short drives so thought electric was good but tesla has limited service centers.
Wish the hatch back area was a bit bigger so more room for my dog, agree about the shade visor and that premium came with Deep Impact Blue Metallic like my explorer

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
why: BEV, range, sporty performance, comfort, handsfree highway driving

missing: roof that opens, sun shade for glass roof, better color palette in non FE/GT

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Um, maybe see that Ford does not go out of business?
Otherwise, why not own a Mustang EV
Maybe not jump on the Tesla train like the common folk ;)
Tax Credits
oh yea and looks really cool inside and out.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I DON'T work for Ford, show up to work in a Ford. Been a Ford driver for over 30 years and have never (yet) had a bad one ?? Wanted to go full electric but this time last year Ford didn't have one so was looking elsewhere where nothing really suited my criteria. Then the MME was released. Job done. As far as I am concerned it is the best around at the moment. Ticks all my boxes.
My current Kuga has reclining rear seats so that would be nice along with heated rear seats. I can't think of anything else I would like to add to it.

Jolteon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Why:
  • Looks
  • Performance
  • CCS charging (not proprietary)
  • Presumed build quality
  • Dealer network
  • First Edition details (grabber blue stitching)
What I wish it had:
  • Integrated dashcam
  • Sentry Mode
  • Heat Pump
  • Better color options
  • Less artificially restrictive build combinations (what exactly is a CA Rt 1 even for, why can't a Select have a ER battery, why can't a FE be RWD, etc.)

MJMachForum

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Blue Flex, 2021 Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Why: Tax credits, it'll be fun to drive, looking for an electric for daily commute (when we return to it).
Wants: I know it would suck up power but cooled/heated seats, rear climate seats, sun visor for roof.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Grew up in a "Ford family" so I've always liked Ford and specifically the Mustang. I knew my next car purchase would be a BEV and I was hoping to have an alternative to Tesla. I'm excited by the design and projected performance of the Mach-E.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
keep it short and sweet.

Becoming a Ford guy.. and wanted to move into an EV since I put down for the Tesla Model X years ago. Didn't really like it so held off for better alternative -- MACH E

Auto or manual dimming panoramic roof. Range, performance and articulating (forget tech term) ride height that auto-adjusts depending on ride speed. Deep blue color would be great. EXTREMELY competitive financing (meaning within $100) as I am not buying cash.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
EV has always been appealing to me. I want a premium and practical EV as my family's only car.
My feeling about Tesla is mixed. And my 2013 CMax Hybrid has treated me well.

what I wish the mache had?
  • More range
  • More locations for DCFC and better reliability (right now, it's significantly worse than Tesla at Yosemite, Tahoe, etc)
  • Integrated dashcam
  • Lie-flat seats

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Why: looks, performance, minimum range

Improve: shorter recharging times, heated rear seats, glass roof standard on all models, heat pump

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Actually this one has been tough for me. I fell in love with the i-Pace EV400 when I drove it. I waited through the first model year because, well it's a Jaguar and I saw enough issues on the lot demo's to give me pause. What I want in an EV is something that feels, looks and acts like a car first, and a rolling computer second. I look at screens all day. A change of pace during my commute is welcomed respite. That 15" screen that most people love has been a real turn off for me. It's the number one reason I'll never consider a Tesla.

I actually ordered the MachE for my wife to replace her disappointing 2018 Camry Hybrid as I pined for the i-Pace. She passed on the MME and I bought her the Electric Mini. I kept the FE reservation giving it a chance to sway my opinion. I truly want Ford and other manufacturers to succeed in this transformation and for there to be real competition in the marketplace.

Since then I've grown to be excited about the MME, despite the obvious Tesla influences. I actually drove the i-Pace again a couple of weeks ago and have come around to my decision to proceed with the MME. I also have to admit, I feel some obligation to support my daughter continuing to have a job at Ford.

In an interesting footnote, when my wife saw the pre-production prototype MachE this past weekend, she thought it was "cute". Words failed me at that point...
Sponsored