Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
  • Banned
Does anyone else find it strange the MME is not getting reported for sales like the other brands? MME is always missing, both from Yearly and Monthly, on all the EV blog charts? Does Ford not release the numbers in a timely fashion maybe? Here are some examples.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Why no Mach-e sales reporting? 1647257013272

Ford Mustang Mach-E Why no Mach-e sales reporting? 1647257118343

Ford Mustang Mach-E Why no Mach-e sales reporting? 1647256973112

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag

QuRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME RWD/ER (Space White)
Country flag
Does anyone else find it strange the MME is not getting reported for sales like the other brands? MME is always missing, both from Yearly and Monthly, on all the EV blog charts? Does Ford not release the numbers in a timely fashion maybe?
I can tell you EXACTLY why the MME does not appear in that Top-20 list, at least in the case of the nextmove diagram, which reflects the German market:

Despite the quite early release of MMEs to the German market, the car is STILL super rare... Since I ordered mine, in mid May 2021 (that's when I started paying attention), I have, literally, seen less than 10 MMEs in the wild. They just don't exist here (yet).

Compare that to the the 10 M3 and 5 ID.3 I see every day...

(And BTW, the nextmoxe stats are, AFAIK, not compiled using manufacturer data, but official KBA (think: DMV) data.)

Sponsored