Why the Mustang Mach E is better than the Tesla Model Y

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
6 weeks, not 6 days for those with November builds.

Perhaps they are stuck there for rework like both F-150 plants. Yes, the second F-150 plant is performing rework now for models produced before the OKTB date.

Kansas City F-150 plant joins Dearborn plant in quality issues
Well. hmmmm, hmmmm 6 weeks you say. Glad you know what the original shipping and logistics were. Care to tell me? Not like I would know.

From what I saw in the clouds one night. OKTB was November 23rd. But with the holiday that week vehicles were to start shipping on November 30th. It was a holiday week that week maybe people JUMPED to thinking about how things "would" be.

Vehicles still were being made. So no now six weeks. Three weeks.

Pretty awesome ford is checking and double and triple-checking the f-150 launch to fix things and get it right before they ship them out. Yep, your correct on that one. Pretty awesome.

YOu spam wash things all the time. Time to keep you in check.

P.S. no one is telling you to buy a mache. Just move on. Since ford is sooooooooooo bad. I know I wouldn't waste my time hating it unless the truth is it's way better and you can't handle that fact and it's eating at you.
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Pretty awesome ford is checking and double and triple-checking the f-150 launch to fix things and get it right before they ship them out. Yep, your correct on that one. Pretty awesome.
Preventive servicing avoids problems down the road. That's a very good thing.

First Edition

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E - Failure To Launch Edition
Country flag
Well. hmmmm, hmmmm 6 weeks you say. Glad you know what the original shipping and logistics were. Care to tell me? Not like I would know.

From what I saw in the clouds one night. OKTB was November 23rd. But with the holiday that week vehicles were to start shipping on November 30th. It was a holiday week that week maybe people JUMPED to thinking about how things "would" be.

So I guess we are in agreement that there are still vehicles sitting at the factory that were built 6 weeks ago, yet still showing "In Production".

First Edition

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
nope 3 week delay that simple.
So there aren't any November built vehicles still at the factory showing "in Production"?

They've all shipped, or at least moved to Awaiting Shipping status?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I already expect a dismissive attitude and the minimum effort from the Ford Motor Company, you don’t need to reinforce that impression.

So what Ford is saying in effect is: sit down and shut up while your car built 6 weeks ago rots in the Mexican desert, we’re too busy attacking other manufacturers to be bothered with focusing on our own operation. Besides, we have a 10 day vacay to enjoy.
Do you take any time off over the holidays? You know most manufacturers have a shutdown during this time . . . Right?

Seriously, I am tired of the entitled bitching. Wish my car were here, but it isn’t, and I will somehow get by my first world privilege to have a little patience in this dumpster fire of a year. Looks like you have a couple of other nice cars to drive, one that probably took awhile to get to you from China.

In the meantime, I am pretty happy to read stellar reviews like the one below that tells me that this car may really be something special.

This guy is a Business Insider columnist that covers Tesla.

That is pertinent, because I found a review that he posted about the Mach-E, relating to the Model Y. Very interesting. Very, very interesting. :)

https://www.businessinsider.com/review-ford-mustang-mach-e-electric-vehicle-2020-12
Great article. Like I said above, the wait should be worth it.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
If you’re looking to score a Tesla, but didn’t want to shell out $$$$ for FSD, Elon is offering FREE FSD if you buy a Tesla before 2021....well 3 months anyway. Thoughts?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Why the Mustang Mach E is better than the Tesla Model Y DC11AD12-1A09-4478-B7A3-A645B64DE47A

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
If you’re looking to score a Tesla, but didn’t want to shell out $$$$ for FSD, Elon is offering FREE FSD if you buy a Tesla before 2021....well 3 months anyway. Thoughts?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Why the Mustang Mach E is better than the Tesla Model Y DC11AD12-1A09-4478-B7A3-A645B64DE47A
NOPE.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Do you take any time off over the holidays? You know most manufacturers have a shutdown during this time . . . Right?

Seriously, I am tired of the entitled bitching. Wish my car were here, but it isn’t, and I will somehow get by my first world privilege to have a little patience in this dumpster fire of a year. Looks like you have a couple of other nice cars to drive, one that probably took awhile to get to you from China.

In the meantime, I am pretty happy to read stellar reviews like the one below that tells me that this car may really be something special.

Great article. Like I said above, the wait should be worth it.
Yep. I just added that entitled jerk to my ignore list.

FredT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Passat Wagon
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
DC11AD12-1A09-4478-B7A3-A645B64DE47A.jpeg
Ridiculous. Typical Elon games.

First Edition

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What you seem to overlook is I'm merely asking for communication from Ford, any communication so I can plan my current lease. But we don't get that from Ford.

This lack of communication from Ford seemed to bother you as well based on your post from Oct.

Ford's Communications scores from most of the members who graded Ford were very poor scores.

Grade Ford in the rollout | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum - MachEforum.com

Communication from Ford, and their marketing and tech people . . . I am sorry to give a big fat F.

Inconsistent, missed opportunities, etc. I don't want to write a book, but for loyal, enthusiastic customers they really missed the boat.

There are very few times that Ford made us feel "special" and that would have gone a LONG way for customer satisfaction and loyalty to people who gave you $500 almost a year ago without ever touching or seeing in person a vehicle. At times we have felt ghosted, and often totally unappreciated. An intern with a mail list could have done the job. It's pretty inexcusable and frustrating."

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
What you seem to overlook is I'm merely asking for communication from Ford, any communication so I can plan my current lease. But we don't get that from Ford.

This lack of communication from Ford seemed to bother you as well based on your post from Oct.

Ford's Communications scores from most of the members who graded Ford were very poor scores.
Was talking about cars rotting in the Mexican sun or complaining about a holiday shutdown about communication? Could have fooled me.

Yeah, I still believe Ford can do better on communication. The shipping issue though? They are at the mercy of Covid and available shipping transportation.