Will my Mach e ever get here? How do I find out info?

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Haha, I ordered July 4th 2020 then had to order again October 24th 2020 to change to ER.
Ah, LOL. I thought you were mocking me and saying that while I had been waiting 8 months, you had been waiting 8 hours. Sorry, you have been waiting even longer than I have. That sucks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
My personal update is that my February order is now showing a delivery of 12/31. I am hoping that is just a glitch. 10 months? Other people on here are getting their vehicle after 5 months? I am done with Ford forever.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
My personal update is that my February order is now showing a delivery of 12/31. I am hoping that is just a glitch. 10 months? Other people on here are getting their vehicle after 5 months? I am done with Ford forever.
I'm going on 5 months since ordering but last week got a production date in two months. then shipping.....8 months at best !

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
I'm going on 5 months since ordering but last week got a production date in two months. then shipping.....8 months at best !
Are you as frustrated as I am?

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Are you as frustrated as I am?
I got the vin from my dealer today after I went by and told them it was scheduled for production.......
their reply ...... great, when ?

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
I got the vin from my dealer today after I went by and told them it was scheduled for production.......
their reply ...... great, when ?
LOL. Sorry. That's one problem I don't have. My dealer has been great. Ford hasn't been good.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Not a glitch, just that you’re getting a 2022. They go into production in November I think which would mean a December delivery?

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Not a glitch, just that you’re getting a 2022. They go into production in November I think which would mean a December delivery?
I doubt that. The little information I have gotten is that my car was built in July 13 and pulled for a chip hold on July 17. So it was a 2021 then. I don't think they can change the year. That stinks. I'll be getting a 2021 car in 2022.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
LOL. Sorry. That's one problem I don't have. My dealer has been great. Ford hasn't been good.
Dealership got a GT in that was ordered 5 weeks after my Premium

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Dealership got a GT in that was ordered 5 weeks after my Premium
That's what drives me crazy!!!! Why is mine going to take 10+ months and others are 5 months? I am very mad at Ford.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I doubt that. The little information I have gotten is that my car was built in July 13 and pulled for a chip hold on July 17. So it was a 2021 then. I don't think they can change the year. That stinks. I'll be getting a 2021 car in 2022.
Sorry I forgot you were on chip delay. But yes if same VIN, it’s a 2021 then.

Seems it’s just a placeholder date again, I would think they would get all the 2021s completely built before starting on 2022 production.

If they actually deliver a 2022 before your 2021, I would expect you would get a discount. I would start a ticket (complaint) with Ford corporate to see what they can do since you’re locked into your VIN.

OP
OP

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Sorry I forgot you were on chip delay. But yes if same VIN, it’s a 2021 then.

Seems it’s just a placeholder date again, I would think they would get all the 2021s completely built before starting on 2022 production.

If they actually deliver a 2022 before your 2021, I would expect you would get a discount. I would start a ticket (complaint) with Ford corporate to see what they can do since you’re locked into your VIN.
Thanks. How do I start a ticket (complaint)? I have done email/tweets/dm/snail mail/phone calls and I can't get Ford to answer any of them. On the rare occasion they do, they don't know anything and don't really care.

dennsity

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium 4XE (on order)
Country flag
It doesn’t seem like ford is going in order clearing the the chip holds, it also depends on which module they are actually waiting for.
My MME built the same week as yours was put on a train last week so there’s still hope.
I’m curious how you can tell it’s on a train. My 3/3/21 order had been sitting in limbo with a 7/27 production date for weeks when I finally saw a change in status on 9/28. It populated the ship date as 9/28, but it shows “35” as the delivery date. That translates as “N/A” for an estimate of delivery to the dealer.

Just enough movement to make one climb the walls.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. How do I start a ticket (complaint)? I have done email/tweets/dm/snail mail/phone calls and I can't get Ford to answer any of them. On the rare occasion they do, they don't know anything and don't really care.
Not sure. Could try through the dealer and ask how to issue a formal complaint.

I know for GM there was a specific department that handled things like this.

I had to go through it when my power steering went out, 3 weeks outside of warranty and AFTER it was “inspected but not replaced” during a recall.

Casavage

First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
I took over for somebody else's February order of a Mach E, Premium, Extended Range, AWD in March. It was "built" on July 13, but then evidently pulled for a chip hold on July 17. I have no new information since then. I don't get emails from Ford because I wasn't the original person who ordered. My Salesman has been great, but says he sees no new information on his end. So I have several questions:
1.) Will my Mach e ever get here?
2.) How do I find out more information on it? The Ford tracker says it will be here end of October, but it had also said it would be here end of August which didn't happen. There is no date under "built" which people have told me means it isn't finished. I have talked to all kinds of people at Ford (social media, marketing, etc.) and none of them know anything.
3.) Why do I see so many people with orders well after me getting their vehicles?

Sorry for the frustrated rant.
I ordered on 3/2/2021 and after no correspondence from Ford in months, I got three emails today. Car has shipped and expected delivery is between 10/22 and 10/28. Hope this helps. Mine is just like yours as far as options.
Sponsored