Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
  • Banned
Just had the recall notice by email as the above title. Mine was built 9th June 2021. They say they "will need to remove and refit the front windshield and apply further adhesive material to the panoramic roof."

I wonder if it will also solve the wind noise I'm experiencing from the front of the glass roof area? They will contact me in early December with further details.
Sponsored

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Just had the recall notice by email as the above title. Mine was built 9th June 2021. They say they "will need to remove and refit the front windshield and apply further adhesive material to the panoramic roof."

I wonder if it will also solve the wind noise I'm experiencing from the front of the glass roof area? They will contact me in early December with further details.
Possibly, I believe some people added an outside weatherstripping where the pano roof meets the windshield and it helped a good amount. But I like to think this will help out, too, that would be very welcome!

al14

First Name
Alisdair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e RWD extended range
Occupation
Taiji Instructor
Country flag

I got that email too but haven’t noticed any great wind noise
Sponsored