John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD 2017Nissan Titan XD Diesel
Occupation
Retired Software Developer
Country flag
Over the Memorial Day Weekend, a rock on US 60 in Phoenix struck my windshield, putting a two foot crack in it, . Yesterday, the Tuesday following Memorial Day, I called the dealer we purchased the MME from, San Tan Ford in Gilbert, to see if they could handle the replacement. A service representative connected me to their glass replacement department. They told me they could handle the entire replacement and re-calibration at the dealership, and contacted my insurance company while I stayed on the phone. After the insurance rep got some additional information from me, and signed off the call, we set up an appointment.

I was a bit concerned when the windshield was damaged that the glass would have to be ordered, but they had it in stock and scheduled an appointment for 7 AM this morning, Wednesday. Brought the car in and was told that it would take roughly two to three hours for the replacement. Two hours later they called to inform me the job was done and the car was ready. Another concern that I had was whether the glass was an OEM replacement. The service advisor assured me that it was, and sure enough, it was the same Ford SoundShield windshield as the original.

All-in-all, a very easy and positive experience. Well done, San Tan Ford.
Sponsored

Hgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue MME XR RWD
Occupation
Professional Mom
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! I do know that San Tan Ford Carrie’s a good amount of windshield inventory. I plan to call them first when I should need the work.