Winter Haven MME

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
I spotted a carbonized copy of our car in a Wendy’s drive thru off 17. Just wondering if the owner is a member of this forum?
Sponsored

b_squared

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150, '87 560SL, '72 Super Beetle
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I spotted a carbonized copy of our car in a Wendy’s drive thru off 17. Just wondering if the owner is a member of this forum?
Most likely, that's the guy who owns the Winter Haven dealership.

I took it for a spin on Saturday afternoon (not to Wendy's). I put my order in a few months ago and wanted to get a chance to drive it to be sure I truly was interested in buying it.

As a result of the test drive, my wife and I will keep our order (probably in March). My mother will also be getting one in November. It might sound backward, but my wife and I didn't want the car to arrive too soon.

OP
OP
RockwallRick

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
We saw another one or it could have been the same one at the Chick Fil A in Winter Haven. So far every MME we have seen on the road has been the same color as Ours!

FLDBA

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
How would you rate the Winter Haven Ford Dealership?

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
I‘ve never been to Winter Haven Ford but I would recommend Weikert Ford in Lake Wales! They allowed us to put 1500 miles on their Demo MME!!!
When did you drive the one in Lake Wales? I’m ready to order, but want to drive one first. I feel like every dealership I try either doesn’t have one or only has the GT.

OP
OP
RockwallRick

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
When did you drive the one in Lake Wales? I’m ready to order, but want to drive one first. I feel like every dealership I try either doesn’t have one or only has the GT.
That was back in May. They sold it after we got it up over 2,000 miles. They had a silver one in Bartow but it is probably gone by now?

b_squared

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150, '87 560SL, '72 Super Beetle
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
How would you rate the Winter Haven Ford Dealership?
I've had nothing but good experiences with Jarrett Ford. They made the purchase of our F150 painless and we thought we got a good deal. I've only needed to have one thing looked at on my F150 and they fixed that with no hassles. The MME purchase process has been very smooth for my wife and me and for my mother (who's also getting an MME).
Sponsored