Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
So my order did not include the winter mats when entered. So when I asked my dealer to price them, they told me $1100CAD to get them after the fact. I was pretty sure it was about $350 option when ordering your car. So I looked around and saw a post somewhere on here and I ordered them from here... https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/mj8z-5813300-aa.html
They just arrived today via fedex after less than 2 weeks and fit perfectly. All in price including shipping to Ontario was $240USD.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Winter Mats 97EFE66E-252A-4E21-BEBD-EC2B3C51E54A
Ford Mustang Mach-E Winter Mats 92E43CCD-D4DC-4770-90AC-B93F9E2F0C02

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
Those are awesome! They are on my list to get. Did you get the cargo mat as well?

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
So my order did not include the winter mats when entered. So when I asked my dealer to price them, they told me $1100CAD to get them after the fact. I was pretty sure it was about $350 option when ordering your car. So I looked around and saw a post somewhere on here and I ordered them from here... https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/mj8z-5813300-aa.html
They just arrived today via fedex after less than 2 weeks and fit perfectly. All in price including shipping to Ontario was $240USD.
Those rear mats dont look deep, with 2 small kids do you think itll be deep enough to retain the snow?

EV1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Thank you for the heads up. My salesman didn't know Mach E Mats were even available. These look great! Much better than buying mats that are "close" to actual size and trying to trim them.

OP
OP
Tremor38

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The back are not very deep, will help but probably not the best for huge snowy boots from the kids.
I did not get the back mat. That you can order through Ford parts Canada and you can use your points. That I ordered through my dealer. Awaiting delivery

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Awesome price... Will they except ford rewards points for them I wonder?

OP
OP
Tremor38

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I didn’t try at levington, but using my points for the cargo mat. We get 40,000 points here in Canada because we don’t get the free charging.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Those are awesome! They are on my list to get. Did you get the cargo mat as well?
Thank you for the heads up. My salesman didn't know Mach E Mats were even available. These look great! Much better than buying mats that are "close" to actual size and trying to trim them.
Awesome price... Will they except ford rewards points for them I wonder?
For the best price comparison, use fordparts.com, the part number MJ8Z-5813300-AA and shop your local dealers off each other, many will go below MSRP on parts - then call the parts dept to order, pickup in person and tell them you want to use the FordPass Rewards points to pay and you can get a great deal on these.

FordPass Rewards points need to be redeemed in-person, unfortunately. No integration with Fordparts.com or dealer e-commerce that I know of.

Last edited:

glaudeja

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E premium AWD, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
Occupation
Energy
Country flag
We got these mats as well. Very disappointed. Like why could they complete the front mats so they go further up the footwell. It's garbage.

glaudeja

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E premium AWD, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
Occupation
Energy
Country flag
The mats are terrible. The front footwell does nothing as they don't even cover the top portion of where your boots will be. Poor design. Not worth the money at all.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
The mats are terrible. The front footwell does nothing as they don't even cover the top portion of where your boots will be. Poor design. Not worth the money at all.
For liability reasons, they can't have the mat extend up underneath the pedal area.
It's not a huge issue. While you're driving, most of the snow and water will run down your boots toward the heel, which is in the mat area.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
We got these mats as well. Very disappointed. Like why could they complete the front mats so they go further up the footwell. It's garbage.
I do agree that it would be nice if they went up a little further under the pedals, but I don't agree that they're garbage. They're much better quality than OEM rubber mats I've seen in other vehicles. Sounds like you would be happier with Weathertech of Husky when they become available.

SpacePony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Preimum AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
I ordered the full set of 4 all-weather mats, as well as the cargo floor mat on Monday, and picked them up Tuesday (the next day), which was surprisingly fast. I got the part numbers directly from Ford's accessory site and supplied them, but he said his system didn't show they were for the Mach-E. Luckily, they were right. I was able to use FordPass rewards for the purchase, which knocked $110 of the price. The first thing I do when I buy a car is usually to order the all-weather mats, so I've had quite a few to compare to, and I'm pleasantly surprised how dang good they are!

Weather Mats: These are REALLY good, excellent tight fit into the vehicle and completely cover the carpet in the back and front, and go up about an inch on each side except for the fronts which have a good 3-4" lip at the fronts. Mud-covered boots would be able to breach their barriers, but for general dirt and water, these are going to be excellent, and are

Cargo Mat: I'm disappointed that it's desgined to ONLY be used when the floor tray is in the lower position. If the tray is on the top position then it doesn't fit with the seats up. You either need to have the seats down, or the rear of the mat near the hatch overlaps the loading area plastic. BUT the actual fit (with floor tray down) and quality is excellent, and eliminates the gap that is otherwise there, which is a HUGE plus. The side lips aren't tall (only about 1/2" or 3/4"), but...I guess for more protection throw a tarp in the back? It does the job of keeping stuff from ruining the carpet.
Sponsored