First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
  • Banned
I test drove a ME at a dealer and found that the wireless charging pad rubber is very flimsy. I have iPhone 12 which got stuck one one half in the charging pad and the whole charging pad rubber comes off when you pick up the phone. It’s snug to one half so keeps it in place burn don’t know if it will fit iPhone 12 Pro Max. Anybody notice this issue ?
Sponsored

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I test drove a ME at a dealer and found that the wireless charging pad rubber is very flimsy. I have iPhone 12 which got stuck one one half in the charging pad and the whole charging pad rubber comes off when you pick up the phone. It’s snug to one half so keeps it in place burn don’t know if it will fit iPhone 12 Pro Max. Anybody notice this issue ?
Nope. Mine is just fine. I have an iPhone 12 Pro. Easy to place to be charged and easy to remove. I don't see anything flimsy. Is it possible the top pad was removed?

OP
OP

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
  • Banned
Nope. Mine is just fine. I have an iPhone 12 Pro. Easy to place to be charged and easy to remove. I don't see anything flimsy. Is it possible the top pad was removed?
I found the top pad coming off when picking up the phone. Not sure if it is supposed to stay snapped in place .