Women who own this car!!

JuliaSWMME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE Nite Pony
Country flag
Update I got my car and I love it have had it about a month now. True story, my husband and I went out to dinner and as we were walking away from the car three people came up and said wow thatā€™s the latest Mustang itā€™s cool I like the color blah blah . As they were walking away one guy looked at my husband and said how do you like the car? Well itā€™s my car not his. I picked it out , I ordered it, I paid for it, his name isnā€™t even on title. He never invested 9 months in a car an over a year on this forum. As time goes by nothing changes. I burned my bra in 70ā€™s for nothing! wow
love it and so true! My MME is my baby, I try to say ā€œoursā€, but Iā€™m the reason we have her. I had to convince my husband to come with me for the test drive and he thought I was nuts for buying a new car. Iā€™ve had her since March 2021 and she is my pride and joy. if weā€™re out together and I let him drive, he will usually get questions and he always tells people itā€™s mine and he's just my chauffeur šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Iā€™m in Savannah on vacation. I was hoping to see at least 1 MME on the drive here from NC. No dice. Didnā€™t see one on the road, saw at least 25 Teslas.

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black GT MME, 2013 Pearl Chevy Volt
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag
Iā€™m in Savannah on vacation. I was hoping to see at least 1 MME on the drive here from NC. No dice. Didnā€™t see one on the road, saw at least 25 Teslas.
I traveled from Richmond VA to Topsail Island last Sunday. A shadow black MME passed me on 95 southbound near the VA/NC border. That was my one sighting that day. I travel northbound tomorrow and will be watching for more ponies.

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
It feels like ages ago since I stared this conversation. To follow up, I picked up my car (SilvE) on 7/16. I love her. Iā€™ve put 1400 miles on her so far in 2 weeks! I find myself making excuses to get behind the wheel. 1PD is the bomb. Itā€™s how I always wanted to drive. BC is ok ,but it does bounce in the lane, that makes me nervous. Accelerating is dang fun. I love apple CarPlay. I still canā€™t get my puddle lights to illuminate consistently but when I do see it I smile. Iā€™m taking my first road trip in 2 weeks. Girls trip, really excited. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s ok to charge while the car is on? Itā€™s dang hot in NC. I do wish there was an internal hard button for the trunk. My flex had it and I miss it. Honestly, most fun Iā€™ve had with a car, unless it was in the backseat šŸ˜œ I was worried for nothing. Itā€™s been great.

Sali

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA RT1
Country flag
It feels like ages ago since I stared this conversation. To follow up, I picked up my car (SilvE) on 7/16. I love her. Iā€™ve put 1400 miles on her so far in 2 weeks! I find myself making excuses to get behind the wheel. 1PD is the bomb. Itā€™s how I always wanted to drive. BC is ok ,but it does bounce in the lane, that makes me nervous. Accelerating is dang fun. I love apple CarPlay. I still canā€™t get my puddle lights to illuminate consistently but when I do see it I smile. Iā€™m taking my first road trip in 2 weeks. Girls trip, really excited. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s ok to charge while the car is on? Itā€™s dang hot in NC. I do wish there was an internal hard button for the trunk. My flex had it and I miss it. Honestly, most fun Iā€™ve had with a car, unless it was in the backseat šŸ˜œ I was worried for nothing. Itā€™s been great.
Congratulations!
Still waiting for mine, and like you I am nervous about the reliability. Thank you for the update.

Red Hawk

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mustang Mach-E AWD Premium
Country flag
Tonya, I am a woman so I can respond as requested! I've had 2 Prius. The MME seemed much larger which made me nervous about navigating safely. The sensors and back-up camera are a huge help. It drives like a dream!! Smooth acceleration, responsive steering, comfortable ride. I love love love it.

But, please familiarize yourself with the basics, like how to adjust the heat/ac, find the phone or music apps, navigation, and the cruise control. Also, if your passenger gets out and tries to open the back door, the child locks automatically engage when driving, so you need to unlock the doors. Find those controls! LOL Know where the defroster is so you won't be fumbling around if the front windshield gets steamy or iced up.

Be prepared for people to come up to you and ask about your car! I work in an affluent town and so many clients have come in asking "who has that new red car" in the lot.

The car has Parking Assist features. Before I drove off the lot (very important, do this), the salesman and I test parallel parked. FREAKED ME OUT. He kept saying, trust the technology. And it worked! So relieved! Be sure you try these features before you buy or leave the lot. On your test drive, go through the 3 drive modes, try the one pedal driving (hate it personally). Make sure you know where the car's PIN is. AND connect your phone there. My dealership has a new car orientation person. Big help.

Find the online Ford quick guides or the manual, if you really want to.

This car in the Engage drive mode is quick. Fast enough for me. Off ramps onto the highway are almost fun because of the acceleration! I have the extended battery and AWD model. My first slushy messy snowstorm (almost 6") - car handled it like a boss! Just remember, ice always wins so still use caution.

However, when it came down to choosing between the Mustang or Ioniq5, Mustang wins! It's pretty! who wants a car you're not excited to get into? Plus, the distinctive taillights are easy to spot in a parking lot.

Try it! Hope this helps. (PS, don't get me started on the audio system! Amazing!)

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Tonya, I am a woman so I can respond as requested! I've had 2 Prius. The MME seemed much larger which made me nervous about navigating safely. The sensors and back-up camera are a huge help. It drives like a dream!! Smooth acceleration, responsive steering, comfortable ride. I love love love it.

But, please familiarize yourself with the basics, like how to adjust the heat/ac, find the phone or music apps, navigation, and the cruise control. Also, if your passenger gets out and tries to open the back door, the child locks automatically engage when driving, so you need to unlock the doors. Find those controls! LOL Know where the defroster is so you won't be fumbling around if the front windshield gets steamy or iced up.

Be prepared for people to come up to you and ask about your car! I work in an affluent town and so many clients have come in asking "who has that new red car" in the lot.

The car has Parking Assist features. Before I drove off the lot (very important, do this), the salesman and I test parallel parked. FREAKED ME OUT. He kept saying, trust the technology. And it worked! So relieved! Be sure you try these features before you buy or leave the lot. On your test drive, go through the 3 drive modes, try the one pedal driving (hate it personally). Make sure you know where the car's PIN is. AND connect your phone there. My dealership has a new car orientation person. Big help.

Find the online Ford quick guides or the manual, if you really want to.

This car in the Engage drive mode is quick. Fast enough for me. Off ramps onto the highway are almost fun because of the acceleration! I have the extended battery and AWD model. My first slushy messy snowstorm (almost 6") - car handled it like a boss! Just remember, ice always wins so still use caution.

However, when it came down to choosing between the Mustang or Ioniq5, Mustang wins! It's pretty! who wants a car you're not excited to get into? Plus, the distinctive taillights are easy to spot in a parking lot.

Try it! Hope this helps. (PS, don't get me started on the audio system! Amazing!)
Remember when the Prius has 30 preprinted instruction cards for Valets to know how to drive!!! Three Prius before the MachE and we love it.

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
Just do it...this is my second. First select, now GT. Love it. You might get stopped though and asked about it.
Sponsored