WOOT! Part of my car has been DELIVERED!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I was actually waiting for all of them to arrive for the unveiling. I was told the Cargo would be delayed but I'm still waiting for the 4, 3 piece set to arrive.

1608001027901.png
Interesting! Evergreen Ford doesn't coordinate part orders through parts.ford.com.

Have you checked with Evergreen on their pricing for the Ford Connected Charge Station?

Since they offered about a 27% discount for the cargo mats, I'm curious to know how low they'll go on the charge station.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Interesting! Evergreen Ford doesn't coordinate part orders through parts.ford.com.

Have you checked with Evergreen on their pricing for the Ford Connected Charge Station?

Since they offered about a 27% discount for the cargo mats, I'm curious to know how low they'll go on the charge station.
I did not check on the Ford charger. Since I already have two EV's, I already have an EVSE installed. Not worth installing a hard wired charger even though I have four conductors run to the outlet and could change it out easily. I've never felt constrained by the 32AMP charger I have.