Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
To avoid confusion around BlueCruise subscription pricing we wanted to clarify the pricing details. Ford is changing the way it offers BlueCruise to customers. For new Mustang Mach-E orders made after May 2, BlueCruise is available at the time of purchase for $2,100 for 3-years. If a customer does not choose to subscribe to BlueCruise at the time of purchase, the vehicle will be delivered with a 90-day complimentary trial.

BlueCruise renewal for Mustang Mach-E, excluding certain model year 2021 vehicles, is $800 per year or $75 per month at the end of any initial subscription or trial period.

BlueCruise renewal for model year 2021 vehicles purchased with the optional BlueCruise Prep Package* is available at a discounted rate of $200 a year for three years or $75 a month at the end of the customer’s initial subscription period. Following this discounted subscription cycle, customers will renew at the standard price.

If you are unsure of what model you have and which offer you are eligible for, you can contact the Ford Customer Service Center at (800) 392-3673.

*Model Year 2021 vehicles with the BlueCruise Prep Package known as (Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 Prep Package) was for the first vehicles that did not ship from the factory with BlueCruise installed and received the software at a later date.
You can’t be serious.

I have a 2021 GTPE and paid $1900 for the package and $600 for 3 yrs of BC already.

Now you’re giving away the 360 cameras for free and in a year expect me to pay $800/yr to keep BC???????

Seriously…… who is making these decisions these days? Give away the good stuff for free (360 camera) and charge a ridiculous price for the stuff that isn’t used much except if you drive on the
Highway??

My window sticker-

Ford Mustang Mach-E Would you pay $75/month or $800/year for BlueCruise hands free highway driving? This will be option for 2023 Mach-E IMG_8463
Sponsored

SummerlinBob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Happy to hear that @Ford Motor Company will honor the 3yr/$600 as promised at time of purchase on the early 2021s. I'll be renewing my subscription at the end of the year.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Happy to hear that @Ford Motor Company will honor the 3yr/$600 as promised at time of purchase on the early 2021s. I'll be renewing my subscription at the end of the year.
And for the rest of the 2021 job 2 owners or 2022 or 2023 owners before this announcement?

We get the middle finger.

I just looked through my window sticker again. The only thing that says “3 years” is my GPS Navigation.

False advertising, bait and switch, pretty sure they’ve broken some kinda rule.

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Wow, what a money grab. I'm one of the "first time Ford buyers" that the company likes to brag about, but I'm having a hard time seeing myself buying another one. Trust level is not very high right now.

SummerlinBob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
On the later models of the MMe, was there a clause where if you opted in you were given a fixed price? As I recall, at time of purchase, I had to opt in or out of BC and was advised that it would be 3yr./$600. I seem to recall that there was a $600 add on to the later models, correct?

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Wow, what a money grab. I'm one of the "first time Ford buyers" that the company likes to brag about, but I'm having a hard time seeing myself buying another one. Trust level is not very high right now.
Right there with you. Ford almost had a convert in me. Shame really.

Jayally

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX5 GT, 2019 Dodge Challenger SXTplus
Occupation
Field Manager
Country flag
I Will not pay for Blue Cruise because it's not true self-driving and they're pricing is too high. It also has limitations plus adaptive cruise control works just as well and is free. It's been nice to use while I have it but I'm not going to be upset when it's gone. Half the time Blue Cruise turns off for various reasons and I have to put my hands back on the wheel anyway.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
And another thing for @Ford Motor Company to consider. Why would people want to pay $800 per year for BlueCruise when it it taking month and months to get upgraded to version 1.2. Before you jack the price up that much, prove to us that you can roll out updates quickly. I'm disappointed that 1.2 hasn't rolled out yet, but I'd be really upset if I was paying $75 per month for an old version.
This is a good point. Why pay for a 3y subscription when Ford can't/won't even commit to updates.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
To avoid confusion around BlueCruise subscription pricing we wanted to clarify the pricing details. Ford is changing the way it offers BlueCruise to customers. For new Mustang Mach-E orders made after May 2, BlueCruise is available at the time of purchase for $2,100 for 3-years. If a customer does not choose to subscribe to BlueCruise at the time of purchase, the vehicle will be delivered with a 90-day complimentary trial.

BlueCruise renewal for Mustang Mach-E, excluding certain model year 2021 vehicles, is $800 per year or $75 per month at the end of any initial subscription or trial period.

BlueCruise renewal for model year 2021 vehicles purchased with the optional BlueCruise Prep Package* is available at a discounted rate of $200 a year for three years or $75 a month at the end of the customer’s initial subscription period. Following this discounted subscription cycle, customers will renew at the standard price.

If you are unsure of what model you have and which offer you are eligible for, you can contact the Ford Customer Service Center at (800) 392-3673.

*Model Year 2021 vehicles with the BlueCruise Prep Package known as (Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 Prep Package) was for the first vehicles that did not ship from the factory with BlueCruise installed and received the software at a later date.
Instead of paying $2100 for BlueCruise, I think I'm going to buy a 1lb ankle weight for my steering wheel from Amazon for $21.

I think I'll call it F-U Cruise.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Anyone know what happens when you don’t renew?

Still get hands on lane keep assist? Because I DEFINITELY paid for that already.

My wife has an Aviator and her lane keep works as well as BC, you just have to keep touching the wheel.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
And for the rest of the 2021 job 2 owners or 2022 or 2023 owners before this announcement?

We get the middle finger.
FINALLY the Job 1 isn't the bastard step child, we win for once! Yay all 100 of them lol.

Scarpia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Premium, Standard Range, RWD
Country flag
How about for those of us with Model Year 2021 vehicles with the BlueCruise Prep Package known as (Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 Prep Package) that did not ship from the factory with BlueCruise installed who have still NEVER received the software at a later date?

More than two years after I bought a Premium and paid for the hardware, I have never been able to use it. NEVER.
Sponsored