Wow..just found that after 22 days of ownership!

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
There is. It takes a while to find it. I'll go down and play with it to post a pic. Works well, but the setting is counterintuitive.
I had to put the temps to LOW, then turn off E-Heat and AC to get the vent to work. Would love to know if there is a quicker and easier way.... :)

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I had to put the temps to LOW, then turn off E-Heat and AC to get the vent to work. Would love to know if there is a quicker and easier way.... :)
Yeah no easier way ...

And my vents were closed too from the factory and I realized it too after a week

Trede

First Name
Trede
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Turn off eheat and ac. Select which vent/s you want to use. Close that screen. Set your fan speed. That's it, shouldn't take the temp setting into account anymore, you have set it all manually. :) (Edit: manual fan speed controls are next to the heated wheel button)

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Yeah no easier way ...

And my vents were closed too from the factory and I realized it too after a week
My driver's side vents were open but passenger side and the rear vents were closed. Couldn't figure out why my passengers were complaining about the lack of A/C when I was a comfortable kitten in my seat. :)

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Turn off eheat and ac. Select which vent/s you want to use. Close that screen. Set your fan speed. That's it, shouldn't take the temp setting into account anymore, you have set it all manually. :) (Edit: manual fan speed controls are next to the heated wheel button)
Oh yeah.... that would work too because setting fan speed turns off Auto if I remember correctly. Cool.

Trede

First Name
Trede
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Oh yeah.... that would work too because setting fan speed turns off Auto if I remember correctly. Cool.
In my edit, I almost mentioned not having auto on, but removed that because I thought it might be TOO obvious. (Since yes, it absolutely turns auto off when you muck about with the fan speed)

prdude

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
In my edit, I almost mentioned not having auto on, but removed that because I thought it might be TOO obvious. (Since yes, it absolutely turns auto off when you muck about with the fan speed)
mucking with the fan speed does take the climate system out of auto. But the system will still mix the airflow according to your temperature setting

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Is there a setting to just have outside air flow through the vents without having to use the air cond or heater?
You could set the temp on the climate control for whatever the outside temp is and turn the fan on. Make sure the “auto” climate control is off. Then it won’t try to heat or cool the outside air.

TundraEV

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Not really, but I suspect the OP of being French Canadian... and made a quick translation of "trappe d'air" to air trap

We french canadians are dumb like that, but we still do a better job than Google Translate..LOL!
Excuse me, Sir.

French Canadians invented poutine and using alcohol during ice fishing to keep the human body from freezing.

Both are fine examples of the contribution of French Canadians to both human advancement and science.

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Excuse me, Sir.

French Canadians invented poutine and using alcohol during ice fishing to keep the human body from freezing.

Both are fine examples of the contribution of French Canadians to both human advancement and science.
And you forgot we have awesome swear words

?
Sponsored