WTB off the lot in NJ (or nearby), any recos?

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
well, within 90 days should take you passed the July 1 date and maybe the next round of incentives........later rather than sooner may be better......are you near bergen cty??....check out all american (hack., paramus)
It's going to be interesting to see what the next two rounds look like. I doubt the incentives will get better, just could stay the same.
Sponsored

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It's going to be interesting to see what the next two rounds look like. I doubt the incentives will get better, just could stay the same.
check out the other thread, if you haven't already, SAM found some new info on the incentives.....looks like they may drop the $5000 to $2000 if over MSRP of $45000, but you still must be under $55000 to get anything.......I think those of us who got approval BUT are still waiting for $$ will get the full $5000 (I hope!!!!!!)......from what I read quickly, I don't think it's a done deal yet??

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
check out the other thread, if you haven't already, SAM found some new info on the incentives.....looks like they may drop the $5000 to $2000 if over MSRP of $45000, but you still must be under $55000 to get anything.......I think those of us who got approval BUT are still waiting for $$ will get the full $5000 (I hope!!!!!!)......from what I read quickly, I don't think it's a done deal yet??
Just read it, great for NJ and the approved folks. The incentives I thought were being discussed here were about the Ford provided ones, those can go either way next quarter. However it looks I had it wrong and the discussion is around the NJ program.

2K is still reasonable as long as they continue the no EV Tax incentive.

That all adds up with the Federal etc

thanks

Sy546

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E, '20 Evora GT, '19 Velar, 07 S2k
Occupation
Business
Country flag
almost every dealer on LI has at least 1 or 2 MMEs instock for sale

OP
OP
MachEnation

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag
Hey folks, as others have mentioned trying to get a response via email from a few dealers has been challenging. However thanks to tips here spoke with a few. Still a short supply on zero option bases, and no one took my offer of “splitting” the pending NJ rebate for a sale today, instead of in 5 weeks. Likely just going to wait for the rebate. I just hope there’s not a gazillion other people waiting to do the same thing.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hey folks, as others have mentioned trying to get a response via email from a few dealers has been challenging. However thanks to tips here spoke with a few. Still a short supply on zero option bases, and no one took my offer of “splitting” the pending NJ rebate for a sale today, instead of in 5 weeks. Likely just going to wait for the rebate. I just hope there’s not a gazillion other people waiting to do the same thing.
Which dealers?

stephywephy88

First Name
Stephywephy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e, Infinite Blue
Country flag
See if you can find one “in transit,” dealer ordered. I did (very South Jersey) and put a deposit down on it (Select SR, RWD, Tech/Comfort package. And it’s blue!). I confirmed no ADM, does Options, accepts X-plan. They went over some figures with me and they were spot-on to my calculations. Delivery ETA is 6/30 - perfectly timed for incentive. You can check the advertised car’s VIN against the mach-e VIN tracker to see estimated delivery date. It took some work, but may actually work out for me. I still have my existing order (same specs, just not blue and no build date yet) with another dealer in case and am trying to get original dealer to transfer my order to the new dealer to replenish their stock. Original dealer doesn’t do Options so I won’t buy from them regardless.

OP
OP
MachEnation

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
See if you can find one “in transit,” dealer ordered. I did (very South Jersey)
Great idea -- mind telling or PM me the dealer? I know the $2,500 options rebate expires July 7 (at least according to Ford's campaign #), do you know if they still honor that if shipping is delayed?

OP
OP
MachEnation

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Which dealers?
Which dealers were good to work with (so far)? I didn't talk to your reco yet at Fullerton, but I will--sounds promising. I've been starting in local radius with the few dealers that have selects and working my way out. I've gotten to a radius of 40 miles now, and Somerville is about 70 miles. Out of the 7 or so I've tried in the last few weeks, 2 responded with weird high numbers that made no sense and didn't respond to follow up e-mails. 2 others were fair but wouldn't move. Three just kept asking "when am I dropping by?" Miller was real easy and fair, and might be my first stop if the rebate comes back and they have any base selects available. They have two stripped AWD selects, but I can't stomach a 48K car that doesn't even have heated seats, since that's already above my limit. I'll let you know when I get to Fullerton because at this rate I probably will soon.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Which dealers were good to work with (so far)? I didn't talk to your reco yet at Fullerton, but I will--sounds promising. I've been starting in local radius with the few dealers that have selects and working my way out. I've gotten to a radius of 40 miles now, and Somerville is about 70 miles. Out of the 7 or so I've tried in the last few weeks, 2 responded with weird high numbers that made no sense and didn't respond to follow up e-mails. 2 others were fair but wouldn't move. Three just kept asking "when am I dropping by?" Miller was real easy and fair, and might be my first stop if the rebate comes back and they have any base selects available. They have two stripped AWD selects, but I can't stomach a 48K car that doesn't even have heated seats, since that's already above my limit. I'll let you know when I get to Fullerton because at this rate I probably will soon.
Miller gets a thumbs up, Fullerton would be another option like you said. They appear to have a bunch of MME on the way or in stock. DM me if you have any issues with them, I’d be glad to help pave the easy way.

Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you on the road.

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
Nelson Minier a manager at All American Ford in Hackensack has been real helpful and easy to deal with......no ADM for sure and I don't know about x plan......I was there last week and they had quite a few for sale......they were not cancelled orders but stock for sale......most were Select models......there are other All American Ford dealers in Paramus and I think Old Bridge (google them), but I know nothing about them......they were selling for MSRP......even without the $5000 incentive, they were selling fast.....good luck......I have the Select model w/the comfort appearance pkg
They do accept x-plan. I purchased my Mach-e from them

Cay_cal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Star White MME Awd
Country flag
I had a transparent and easy purchase at Mahwah Ford with David Saunders, who was great! They knew all of the details (even about Options) however I am not sure how many are physically on their lot. I would check out Steven Riecker at Performance Ford in Hanover. I did my test drive with him. Although they didn't have the model that I wanted when I purchased, they have gotten many in since my purchase in April.

Last edited:

J. Fragale

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Stinger GT2, 17 Vanderhall. 08 Sport Trac Adren
Occupation
Retired teacher
Country flag
When I started looking, I went on Ford website and searched inventory with my prefs (Premium 4 ex Star White Light gray int, within 50 mi) and one popped up 5 min away. It had a banner over it that said dealer ordered. I went there and asked if anyone had claimed it. No! So I put $500 down and waited. I did this in April and picked up the car yesterday (5/26). It was exactly what I would have ordered but without the long wait since the dealer had ordered it in Jan. BTW, it was at Downs Ford in Toms River and what a great experience!!! Good luck with your quest.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
When I started looking, I went on Ford website and searched inventory with my prefs (Premium 4 ex Star White Light gray int, within 50 mi) and one popped up 5 min away. It had a banner over it that said dealer ordered. I went there and asked if anyone had claimed it. No! So I put $500 down and waited. I did this in April and picked up the car yesterday (5/26). It was exactly what I would have ordered but without the long wait since the dealer had ordered it in Jan. BTW, it was at Downs Ford in Toms River and what a great experience!!! Good luck with your quest.
Congrats and welcome!!!!

stephywephy88

First Name
Stephywephy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e, Infinite Blue
Country flag
Great idea -- mind telling or PM me the dealer? I know the $2,500 options rebate expires July 7 (at least according to Ford's campaign #), do you know if they still honor that if shipping is delayed?
I have been working with Lilliston Ford in Vineland (no ADM, x-plan/Options accepted) but also saw some "dealer ordered" from Ace Ford in Woodbury (not sure of ADM, x-plan/Options). I hadn't thought about the Options credit expiration. Maybe we can do paperwork ahead of time? Given the state of NJ's program, I'm now doubtful any POS incentive will be in place by July 1. But if I can't do Options, I won't be getting the Mach-e.
Sponsored