First Name
Felicia
Reaction score
First Name
Felicia
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition reserved
Country flag
Thanks to suggestions in this forum I just joined MCOA to get the X plan pricing benefit toward my First Edition, but when I requested my PIN and got my confirmation, it seems to say that I must have been a member for 60 days to be eligible. Anyone know if that’s correct or Im misinterpreting? Because that would be a bummer :/

8EF126E9-4612-4AE6-8A75-59AC012D68E3.jpeg

hybrid2bev

Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 C-Max Hybrid
Country flag
Thanks to suggestions in this forum I just joined MCOA to get the X plan pricing benefit toward my First Edition, but when I requested my PIN and got my confirmation, it seems to say that I must have been a member for 60 days to be eligible. Anyone know if that’s correct or Im misinterpreting? Because that would be a bummer :/

8EF126E9-4612-4AE6-8A75-59AC012D68E3.jpeg
You've got way more than 60 days before you'll take delivery of the vehicle. Since you've joined MCOA now, you're totally fine. You don't need to show proof of eligibility until you take delivery of the vehicle.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I joined a week or so ago and got a pin immediately (same day I joined). The pin is good for 1 year.

zhackwyatt

Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 C-Max
Country flag
I joined a week or so ago and got a pin immediately (same day I joined). The pin is good for 1 year.
Yes but when you "redeem" the pin at a dealer, they will often verify. For example, as I get x-plan through my company, the dealer verifies I am indeed an employee. Just so they know I didn't get it from my buddy or something.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Ahh that makes sense. I suspected that may be the case, which is why I decided to get a membership right away.