Your Mustang Mach-E. Tomorrow’s technology unleashed.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I just got an email with the above subject line. Have others gotten this email already? It has a link to a video, where I also found a video "Making the Mustang Mach-E | Mustang Mach-E | Ford". That video was from November, but I had not yet seen it. It was cool to see some new info, hopefully it won't be much longer until ordering is open.
Sponsored

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
Just got the email :)

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Yup, just got this email tonight. The bottom of the email says "Your Mustang is about to be unleashed." Not sure how true that really is, but the new videos look interesting.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
I received the email too. Though I am still looking forward to getting my FE, I think Ford needs to send more recent and new updated information. I think most of us rummage through all forums and sites fishing for information and ARE fairly informed. So recycled information from Ford can be disappointing and get us hyped for nothing...

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Me too. Nothing new. :(
Really getting ridiculous. The second time they send an email that links back to the same landing page that hasn't changed since November 17th, as if we didn't make our reservations and sign up for updates from that page. I guess 3 months to make that 90 second video with simulated screens of what sync4A is supposed to look like is the best they can do.

They could give actual updates like "hey the first factory prototype rolled off the line and here's pics" or "hey the winter testing is going really well and you're going to be amazed by the AWD on ice", or even "hey we're on track to start taking orders in June".

FredT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Passat Wagon
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Really getting ridiculous. The second time they send an email that links back to the same landing page that hasn't changed since November 17th, as if we didn't make our reservations and sign up for updates from that page. I guess 3 months to make that 90 second video with simulated screens of what sync4A is supposed to look like is the best they can do.

They could give actual updates like "hey the first factory prototype rolled off the line and here's pics" or "hey the winter testing is going really well and you're going to be amazed by the AWD on ice", or even "hey we're on track to start taking orders in June".
At first I thought that the video at least was new, but a check of the date showed it to be from November 17. So ya, ridiculous. I guess it's nice for them to tell us that they're still there. Volvo is going on 6 months for the XC40 and have not said a word.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, BMW i3
Country flag
That center screen looks very distracting with bright orange. May that is more for marketing though.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I was at a HS basketball game when I got it, and could not wait to get home and see the videos, etc. - then I got home and it was a big letdown. I agree if that is all they could come up with in three months that's pretty sad.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
10-16 more months of waiting. an updated video isn't going to do much to help the wait at this point.

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
I don't recall seeing this image before.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Your Mustang Mach-E. Tomorrow’s technology unleashed. 8c0c4490-7c71-4f81-be9a-07a560898991

I like the look of it, and can see great potential for customization.
[yes, yes, pre-production blah blah "screens simulated" blah blah] but 261 miles of range after some quick math...

not bad if that's the standard range RWD or AWD.... not great if that's the extended range...