I’m in EA as well. Sync version: 539
Sponsored

balby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Let’s hope my job 1 premium gets the update before 2024.

Still waiting for blue Cruise and Frunk button…….

yazoo888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 MDX Tech+SHAWD, 2017 GLE550e, 2021 Mach E
Occupation
Engine..Engineer,
Country flag
What internet-connection (Mach E built-in? or external Wifi) was used while streaming?

ponydsp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium 4ER, Taycan CT, 650s, F8 on order
Country flag
What internet-connection (Mach E built-in? or external Wifi) was used while streaming?
It’s $10 per month to activate Ford streaming service. Worth it if you take long trips often like us, over 21,000 miles since Feb.

You can connect the car to you phone’s hotspot when you are on the road.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
My biggest question is if it will work if you have the in vehicle hotspot enabled. I haven't thought to try to connect the car to "itself" but would be nice if it did.
Don't have 3.5.3.3 yet - just received 3.5.3 this afternoon - the app running within the head unit is "hard wired" to the LTE uplink and should utilize the data plan you already have, at least that's how the video streaming apps in my minivan work.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Well I’ve been watching YouTube for almost 2 hours and things are still running okay. 720p seems to run the smoothest. No ad-block so I forgot how annoying the ads are on YT.

FYI in accessory mode you might have to recycle the ignition every 30 minutes to keep the DC/DC running, otherwise the 12V battery will drain and you’ll get the system shutting down warning after 45-60 minutes of on time. Shouldn’t be an issue if you’re charging or leave the ignition fully ON.

It’s clearly using an embedded browser, so I wonder how you clear out the cookies and cache…

XTheUnknown

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60
Country flag
Well I’ve been watching YouTube for almost 2 hours and things are still running okay. 720p seems to run the smoothest. No ad-block so I forgot how annoying the ads are on YT.

FYI in accessory mode you might have to recycle the ignition every 30 minutes to keep the DC/DC running, otherwise the 12V battery will drain and you’ll get the system shutting down warning after 45-60 minutes of on time. Shouldn’t be an issue if you’re charging or leave the ignition fully ON.

It’s clearly using an embedded browser, so I wonder how you clear out the cookies and cache…
You can't sign in with your YT Premium ID to go ad free?

RobbW