jamelski

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE
Country flag
Im sorry this steaming update trash is weak sauce. I guess im the only person that leaves the car when I DCFC on a road trip to eat, takes a crap, shop, anything but sit a the car longer than I have to 😂. Now allow ”my “ passengers to stream while I’m driving sign me up other wise @Ford Motor Company your updates suck a$$
Sponsored

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I love that Ford is putting in features like this based on feedback from owners. I would personally love to have Netflix, Disney+ And Prime along with YouTube (which is in 3.5.3.3)

Last edited:

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I was hoping I’d see this after 3.5.2 came in on Tuesday, but did not come, guessing it will be this week?

Deleted member 3569

Does anybody had any idea what the GameBoy icon is for? Can we or will we able to connect a GameBoy or any other device like that to the SYNC4 ??? ... if so that will be awesome and beats watching YouTube or NBC News !!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E YouTube Streaming Finally Appears in Software 3.5.3.3 ! upDa(a1)

Ford Mustang Mach-E YouTube Streaming Finally Appears in Software 3.5.3.3 ! upDat(a2)

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Does anybody had any idea what the GameBoy icon is for? Can we or will we able to connect a GameBoy or any other device like that to the SYNC4 ??? ... if so that will be awesome and beats watching YouTube or NBC News !!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E YouTube Streaming Finally Appears in Software 3.5.3.3 ! upDat(a2)

This is just the icon for entertainment apps in sync. Youtube is using a built in browser and that Icon is what shows for the browser.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Update installed!
Ford Mustang Mach-E YouTube Streaming Finally Appears in Software 3.5.3.3 ! 7CAC492F-4C85-4C03-980B-89F5B7A6A210

Tried to get it to connect to my iPhone hotspot. Disconnected CarPlay, but then sync wouldn’t connect. Tried to reconnect CarPlay, but then that wouldn’t connect. Sigh.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
I haven't played around with 3.5.3.3 yet but with 3.5.3 I was noticing and occasional stutter with my android auto music....anyone else?

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Anyone get this error yet?
Ford Mustang Mach-E YouTube Streaming Finally Appears in Software 3.5.3.3 ! 554078A8-566F-4291-9EB1-5CDFCE769E00

Finally got the car to connect to my iPad as a hot spot (I’m at work) and while I can access YouTube just fine on the iPad, the car not much.

Oh and since I told CarPlay to disconnect from my phone earlier (to use Wi-Fi teathering) it now won’t connect to the car anymore unless I manually tell it to.

😢

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I haven't played around with 3.5.3.3 yet but with 3.5.3 I was noticing and occasional stutter with my android auto music....anyone else?
Yeah I was getting this occasional stuttering while listening to podcasts. It hasn't been as bad for the past several days though (I'm not noticing it lately). Car has 3.5.3.3 since sometime last week. Not sure if that is what improved things or just a coincidence.

Issue seems to be on the SYNC side since it stutters when I'm tapping the screen sometimes.

I haven't been using AA much at all on this car since summer heat began, since it overheats my phone. But now it's cooling off so I've switched back to it from regular Bluetooth. So I don't know how long the stutter has been there.

I will say though that it now takes a long time to connect to AA when I get in the car. Corded or wireless, both take awhile. I recently rented a Chevy Traverse and it was incredibly responsive and fast by comparison.

Also, I'm noticing that some actions through SYNC like activating Google Assistant or even just viewing notifications through Android Auto are causing the screen on my phone to turn on at a dim level. The screen stays on indefinitely or until I hit the phone's power button twice, slowly (first tap makes it brighter, fully on... second tap turns it off)... Pixel 6 fully up to date for what it's worth.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
While you are at it, bring the rest of us some joy... get going with the "efing" updates. sheesh.
Don’t hold back, say how you really feel to the probably minimum wage employee who has no say in anything that happens. You go, big man/girl/person!

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Yeah I was getting this occasional stuttering while listening to podcasts. It hasn't been as bad for the past several days though (I'm not noticing it lately). Car has 3.5.3.3 since sometime last week. Not sure if that is what improved things or just a coincidence.

Issue seems to be on the SYNC side since it stutters when I'm tapping the screen sometimes.

I haven't been using AA much at all on this car since summer heat began, since it overheats my phone. But now it's cooling off so I've switched back to it from regular Bluetooth. So I don't know how long the stutter has been there.

I will say though that it now takes a long time to connect to AA when I get in the car. Corded or wireless, both take awhile. I recently rented a Chevy Traverse and it was incredibly responsive and fast by comparison.

Also, I'm noticing that some actions through SYNC like activating Google Assistant or even just viewing notifications through Android Auto are causing the screen on my phone to turn on at a dim level. The screen stays on indefinitely or until I hit the phone's power button twice, slowly (first tap makes it brighter, fully on... second tap turns it off)... Pixel 6 fully up to date for what it's worth.
exact same behavior with S22 Ultra. I noticed it again this morning and it seemed to be periodic intervals of stutters...almost like the periodic points the music buffers...

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I received 3.5.3.3 but don’t see YouTube or any of the video apps :(.

I guess this is only available in the USA? I wonder when this would come to Canada?

Ford Mustang Mach-E YouTube Streaming Finally Appears in Software 3.5.3.3 ! 595424B3-9F0E-49A9-8546-EACA802C7187
Sponsored