Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Went to Cooperstown, New York to photograph a collegiate baseball team at the Baseball Hall of Fame and later they played a game on Doubleday Field.

Ford Mustang Mach-E You've had yours for a while. Now show your favorite Mach-E picture(S) so far. {filename}

CarsIMBwife

First Name
Rosie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium 4x
Occupation
Retired Data Analyst
Country flag
At a traffic light, I do love this look ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E You've had yours for a while. Now show your favorite Mach-E picture(S) so far. {filename}

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
Worth a thousand words

Ford Mustang Mach-E You've had yours for a while. Now show your favorite Mach-E picture(S) so far. 20210729_215206
wait. is that reflective to flash or what is going on there that it glows like that? I seriously think that group that had that done needs to make a custom insert for the Mach-E front like I described in your other thread.

KissOD

First Name
Kiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E (MME)
Occupation
Program manager
Country flag
wait. is that reflective to flash or what is going on there that it glows like that? I seriously think that group that had that done needs to make a custom insert for the Mach-E front like I described in your other thread.
I used flash. Yes it is Reflective. This custom insert is hot!

Sureshot125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X Premium
Country flag
After getting the fender flares and calipers painted:

Ford Mustang Mach-E You've had yours for a while. Now show your favorite Mach-E picture(S) so far. 20210729_215206
Man the wheel arches look great. How/how much did it take to get it done? Been seriously thinking of springing for my arches but idk how hard/expensive it’d be. Caliper paint I figure I could probably do myself

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Man the wheel arches look great. How/how much did it take to get it done? Been seriously thinking of springing for my arches but idk how hard/expensive it’d be. Caliper paint I figure I could probably do myself
Wasn’t too much actually, I went to a good paint/repair shop I’ve been to in the past and the calipers and wheel arches all-together cost $800.

Sureshot125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X Premium
Country flag
Wasn’t too much actually, I went to a good paint/repair shop I’ve been to in the past and the calipers and wheel arches all-together cost $800.
Oh buddy, I’d do that in a heartbeat. Guess I’ve got to find some shop willing to do it and color match the silver
Sponsored