Ironbear

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium FE Carbonized Gray, AWD, Long-Range
Country flag
Post-ceramic coating sunset drive this evening. Stumbled across a Corvette club at a local waterfront parking lot. Several of them came over as I was taking pictures. None had seen a Mach E in the wild yet. They asked tons of questions, looked it over inside and out, and were very complimentary. As much as it pained them as Corvette guys, they said they loved the Mach E :). This car is sometimes more fun parked than driving...and that is a high bar!
Ford Mustang Mach-E You've had yours for a while. Now show your favorite Mach-E picture(S) so far. 20210414_192941
Ford Mustang Mach-E You've had yours for a while. Now show your favorite Mach-E picture(S) so far. 20210414_192850

TeeMart1984

First Name
Terrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E AWD
Occupation
Painter
Country flag
Her first day on the job!! Replacing my Toyota Tundra as my work "truck".

Ford Mustang Mach-E You've had yours for a while. Now show your favorite Mach-E picture(S) so far. IMG_6392

Ford Mustang Mach-E You've had yours for a while. Now show your favorite Mach-E picture(S) so far. IMG_6392

Glad to hear I’m not the only one. Replacing my Ram 1500 Limited. All the bells and whistles but the Hemi was terrible on gas. It’s especially bad when sitting for 30 minutes, typing up an estimate, and you lose 15-20 miles worth of gas.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Post-ceramic coating sunset drive this evening. Stumbled across a Corvette club at a local waterfront parking lot. Several of them came over as I was taking pictures. None had seen a Mach E in the wild yet. They asked tons of questions, looked it over inside and out, and were very complimentary. As much as it pained them as Corvette guys, they said they loved the Mach E :). This car is sometimes more fun parked than driving...and that is a high bar!
Great pics! The Carbonized Gray does a great job showing off the curves.
Certain times of the day are better than others. ?

20210416_094110.jpg

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Nice! We might be neighbors! I was hoping to see one in the wild soon.
I may go back up to Lehigh for some more pics as the weather gets better. I’m trying to think if there’s someplace interesting by Steel Stacks, or over on the north side looking towards the south side.
Sponsored