“Order Accepted”

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
So I live in Hawaii, On our island, there is exactly one Ford Dealer with two showrooms. The total population of Hawaii Island is less than 200,000 people. The Ford dealer I chose (cause there can be only 1 :p), communicated with me about the order ahead of time, acknowledged the order after I made it on Saturday morning, and accepted it less than 20 minutes after the opening of business on Monday (which indicates to me the person in charge of such things was probably off on weekends).

If a small Ford dealer on a rather rural large island can figure this stuff out, there's pretty much no reason anyone else can't either.
Sponsored

Tfaulk20

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Dodge Challenger
Country flag
I confirmed my order early Saturday morning and hadn’t heard a word from my dealer. I gave them a call this morning (Future Ford, Concord, CA). At first they told me that when they get cleared by ford to place orders the dealership would contact me. I then explained to him the process and that there was information online about the WBDO system. They said they would get back to me.

I got a call from a gentleman named Patrick about 5 minutes later, he said they accepted my order and I could check online. My account on Ford.com was updated to order accepted.

moral of the story, call your dealer and walk them through the steps if they give you the run around. If Future Ford is your dealer, ask for Patrick and it seems like he is knowledgeable in the process.

TOBG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The sales manger at my dealer called me within a couple of minutes of my submitting the order. He justn wanted to confirm my order and then he submited the order and my staus was updated to order accepted.
Sponsored