2019 LA Auto Show MME Intro Stage Show video with illusionistic immersive background

Bonehead

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
This was the first time I saw the MME (mine's hopefully due in August). I work in the field of projection mapping, which is related to the 3D effects used to create the floor and wall images in this show (here they used LED panels instead of projectors).

Sponsored

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
This was the first time I saw the MME (mine's hopefully due in August). I work in the field of projection mapping, which is related to the 3D effects used to create the floor and wall images in this show (here they used LED panels instead of projectors).

It was right there at the 2019 LA Auto Show that my wife decided out of the blue she wanted the Grabber Blue FE! At first I kind of thought maybe she just really wanted to see the inside so putting down a refundable deposit was no big deal...

Turns out I was wrong. We didn't talk much about the FE in 2020 other than what she will do with her current car. But when the dealer called and said the FE arrived she was "LET'S GO GET IT RIGHT NOW!"