Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hi,

Just wanted to drop my perspective, coming from almost a year and a half of ownership.

Still obsessed with and love my Mach-E. Other than the HVJB crapping out once, and replaced with the B variant, car has been trouble-free. Did the glass recall, and got the second fob, which I have been reimbursed for cost. Otherwise, just coming up on my 20k service, which I hope will be the last time I have the car in for service in a while.

Still fast as all get out, certainly quick enough for my needs. Range is still sufficient for my use case (mostly commuting). Ride is smooth enough, and I’ve gotten used to the bounciness at high speeds.

Cargo space is great, I’ve fit a broken down dining room table in the trunk, and it has been sufficient for Home Depot trips, grocery getting, pretty much everything. Love the frunk, but only use it once in awhile.

PaaK is still is a little flaky, but I’ve used it for the past 3 weeks exclusively. Hasn’t left me unable to start the car, but I might have to start car from phone while in car.

Handling is sporty and fun, car is really a joy to drive. Interior is comfortable and spacious.

Infotainment is not as snappy as I’d like, but it’s a car, first and foremost, and it does that job amazingly.

Range anxiety seems to be more of a psychological issue if you have a sub 140 mile commute and have charging at home.

Road tripping with this trim is possible, but requires planning and takes longer than with an ICE.

All in all, I highly recommend this car. I still sometimes can’t believe this is my ride, it was an aspirational vehicle for me when I first heard about it. I absolutely love it!
Sponsored

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Great to hear a happy user and I totally understand your…. It’s really a commuter vehicle …electric vehicles should be until they get the charging network like gas stations. And make people respect the public charging experience. Jes sayin.