All of the sudden..... 100+ Mach-E's show up in the Ford "search inventory" for zip code 94070.

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
100 Plus Mach E's show up in the Ford "search inventory" for zip code 94070.
Sponsored

Last edited:

AzCoronaDog

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Porsche 911 Cabriolet, '21 MME, '17 Yukon XL
Country flag
Interesting - the 'Search Inventory' link was not even present a couple of days ago when I checked Ford.com.

OP
OP
mburtsvt

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Interesting - the 'Search Inventory' link was not even present a couple of days ago when I checked Ford.com.
I know.....weird. If you run some of the vins into the "tracker" several have no customer names on them.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
That is weird. A while ago I was checking zip codes in various states and the odd thing about California is it was the only state that never showed *any* cars at all ... no matter what zip code I tried. All the other areas would have a handful of cars if I'd just expand the search radius out to cover a big area.

All Hat No Cattle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Genesis GV-80 , 2017 Edge Titanium
Country flag

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I know.....weird. If you run some of the vins into the "tracker" several have no customer names on them.
this has been covered on here before but a lot of dealers have ordered cars show up in their general inventory, on their web sites, etc.

not completely a lie since the named person can always just walk away from the order.

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
Ya very cool, ZERO matches up until today. Now there is a complete buffet of options around me. I'm guessing my car is in this group as well, but it appears there is a similar ordered car to mine at another dealer, so if my dealer plays games, guess I have an option without ordering another. COOl, thanks for the heads up!

OP
OP
mburtsvt

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ya very cool, ZERO matches up until today. Now there is a complete buffet of options around me. I'm guessing my car is in this group as well, but it appears there is a similar ordered car to mine at another dealer, so if my dealer plays games, guess I have an option without ordering another. COOl, thanks for the heads up!
It’s easy to find out if it’s your car even if you don’t know your VIN number. Go to the Ford inventory web site and copy the VIN number that is at the dealer that looks like your car. Then go to the VIN lookup site on this web site, https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/

Past in the VIN. The cars info will come up. Click on the General information tab and your name will show up as the customer.
Sponsored