Ambient lighting always defaults back to blue no matter what I select

scubauke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e wanta be
Country flag
I can not seem to get the ambient lighting chosen color selection to stick. It always defaults back to blue. I thought I figured it out by holding the color choice until the color turned white, but alas it defaults back to blue. Anyone else have this issue?
Also what does the audio button in settings do? It is below the sound button, but pressing it does nothing. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Sobeer

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FE MME
Country flag
I can not seem to get the ambient lighting chosen color selection to stick. It always defaults back to blue. I thought I figured it out by holding the color choice until the color turned white, but alas it defaults back to blue. Anyone else have this issue?
Also what does the audio button in settings do? It is below the sound button, but pressing it does nothing. Thoughts?
When you select your driving mode there is a toggle button for auto ambient light. After I removed that my color selected would be in effect.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ambient lighting always defaults back to blue no matter what I select 1621648967316

Not sure about your audio question.

Tron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach-E premium AWD STD - Infinite Blue
Country flag
I had this issue. Toggling off auto ambient light never saved, and kept reverting. Turns out my paak was not associated with my profile causing some weird stuff...as I would manually select my profile via screen or seat mem button. Profile was correct, but starting the car anew meant I was "guest".

Anyway, once I straightened that out, things worked much better.
Sponsored