Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3 BMW X5 MERCEDES GLC
Occupation
Trading
Country flag
Hello everybody ;)

The carconfigurator is now available in Belgium.

https://www.nl.ford.be/alle-modellen/mustang-mach-e

There is no First edition in Belgium :(

Price start at 48000 Euro for the RWD Standard range 450 km/76 kwh
The AWD Extended range 540km/ 99kwh endup at 67325 Euro

I am surprised about the extra money you need to pay for the extended range , 8150 euro for only 150 km more range :(
I don't think i gonna pay for that extra 150 km :)
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Hello everybody ;)

The carconfigurator is now available in Belgium.

https://www.nl.ford.be/alle-modellen/mustang-mach-e

There is no First edition in Belgium :(

Price start at 48000 Euro for the RWD Standard range 450 km/76 kwh
The AWD Extended range 540km/ 99kwh endup at 67325 Euro

I am surprised about the extra money you need to pay for the extended range , 8150 euro for only 150 km more range :(
I don't think i gonna pay for that extra 150 km :)
You are not just paying for the extra range in the larger battery. You are also getting the higher level of tech

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Higher level of tech??? Can you explain?
It depends on what the difference in specs arevfor your configurations. In UK SR RWD hasn't got electric seats or lumber support, B&O Sound system, panorama roof, advanced parking assist, hands free tail gate, power mirrors or 360 degree cameras. All this is included in ER RWD as well as bigger battery. Of course your spec sheet may be different. Dont forgot that with AWD you get an extra motor as well.

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
It depends on what the difference in specs arevfor your configurations. In UK SR RWD hasn't got electric seats or lumber support, B&O Sound system, panorama roof, advanced parking assist, hands free tail gate, power mirrors or 360 degree cameras. All this is included in ER RWD as well as bigger battery. Of course your spec sheet may be different. Dont forgot that with AWD you get an extra motor as well.
Oh thanks, I thought there was something extra tech. with the extended range. In the Belgian configurator there is no difference in specs between SR and ER. There is a difference in style/options between RWD and AWD

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Oh thanks, I thought there was something extra tech. with the extended range. In the Belgian configurator there is no difference in specs between SR and ER. There is a difference in style/options between RWD and AWD
That's probably why then.

obotas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Hi,
Actually, there is a difference in options between SR and ER RWD MME in Belgium. If you look at the comparison table of RWD and AWD on ford.be, you will see that there is footnote 12 by by some of the option, which states that that option is only available on ER version. :)

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Hi,
Actually, there is a difference in options between SR and ER RWD MME in Belgium. If you look at the comparison table of RWD and AWD on ford.be, you will see that there is footnote 12 by by some of the option, which states that that option is only available on ER version. :)
Hi I have seen that too, but in the configurator, if you select a SR RWD with sensico perforated seats, the technology pack+ is included, and this has all the options (glass roof, electric seats with memory, etc..) what is indicated as ER only (12)

obotas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Hi I have seen that too, but in the configurator, if you select a SR RWD with sensico perforated seats, the technology pack+ is included, and this has all the options (glass roof, electric seats with memory, etc..) what is indicated as ER only (12)
True. So there's something wrong either with the comparison table or the configurator. Ford should make a comparison table made out of 4 columns not 2 - SR RWD, ER RWD, SR AWD and ER AWD.
One ER only (12) option that is not listed in the Technology+ is the signature adaptive LED headlights. Those are in particular interest for me. I have ordered the ER RWD with Technology+ pack hoping that this configuration has them, but it's nowhere mention in the order form or configurator (the image simulated in the configurator also appears to be with standard LED headlights). So I wrote to my dealer, who has forwarded my question to Ford. Now I'm waiting for the reply.
Sponsored