Cad61

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER ordered
Country flag
For those who are still waiting for their MME...

I was wondering whether somebody out there has the same experience/frustration as me with the status of his/her ordered MME.
My MME was ordered in the beginning of March (2021) and it is built on the 14th of July. Since the 19th of July the status did not change anymore. It seems my car is parked somewhere in Mexico for more than 2.5 months now. It did not appear on any vessel up till now and I think it won't make the next vessel departure on the 6th of October.

The current status via https://rs-analytics-prod.apps.pd01e.edc1.cf.ford.com/api/v1/cvfma/vehicleData/<VIN> :

ppsResponseTemplate
vin "xxxxxxxxxx"
status 200
lifeCycleModeStatus
lifeCycleMode "TRANSPORT"
oemCorrelationId 0
vehicleDateTime "2021-07-19T10:22:59Z"
tappsDateTime "2021-07-19T15:23:05.899Z"
vinFeature
vin "xxxxxxxxxxx"
radioFlag "Y"
siriusXmIpFlag "Y"
otaFlag "Y"
wifiFlag "Y"
driveModeFlag "Y"
updateDate "2021-10-02T17:36:29.713"
packageCode "RMVS_PK00203"
model "CX727"

OP
OP

Orion One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER RWD
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Hi,
I have ordered my ER RWD mid Januari and it should be delivered by the end of the month. It seems to be in Antwerp since the first of October.

I am sorry I can't tell you the meaning of most of the data you show, I tried your URL and I got this:

tappsResponseTemplate
VIN XXXX
status":200,"
lifeCycleModeStatus
LifeCycleMode":"TRANSPORT"
oemCorrelationId":0,"
vehicleDateTime":"2021-10-02T19:03:31Z"
TappsDateTime":"2021-10-02T21:14:29.262Z
vinFeature
VIN XXXXX
radioFlag":"N"
siriusXmIpFlag":"N"
otaFlag":"N"
wifiFlag":"N"
driveModeFlag":"Y"
updateDate":"2021-10-03T18:57:19.207"
packageCode":"RMVS_PK00201"
model":"CX727"

Have you tried this one yet ? https://www.whereismymme.com/#

KR

Cad61

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER ordered
Country flag
Have you tried this one yet ? https://www.whereismymme.com/#
I've been using https://www.whereismymme.com/# every day since July ?. The information obtained by https://rs-analytics-prod.apps.pd01e.edc1.cf.ford.com/api/v1/cvfma/vehicleData/<VIN> is also used in the "Advanced Status Tab" of https://www.whereismymme.com/#. In my case, the TappsDateTime (= "time the car was last started") did not change since the 19th of July, so I assume the car is still at the factory waiting for transport to the harbour of Veracruz. As I see that your January order is now just arriving in Antwerp, I'm afraid I have to wait two more months (at least) for my car ?. In other topics on this forum, I can see that some other countries (e.g. Germany) seem to get priority in transport to Europe (due to tax benefits in these countries ending this year).
Anyway, I can not understand why a car has to wait more than 3 months at the factory before it can get shipped...

OP
OP

Orion One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER RWD
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
I sincerely hope that you won't have to wait two more months... what is your dealer telling you about ETA?

Cad61

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER ordered
Country flag
I sincerely hope that you won't have to wait two more months... what is your dealer telling you about ETA?
I requested the status about three weeks ago, and the answer from the dealer was:

"De wagen is ondertussen al gebouwd en staat op transport.
De verwachte leveringsdatum staat momenteel op eind november, maar ik hoor via mijn collega dat deze meestal sneller binnenkomen."

As the car is still not shipped, the end of November seems to be optimistic.

OP
OP

Orion One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER RWD
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Hi guys, brought it home 3 days ago and except for navigation maps showing pretty much no streets (going to call Fod tomorrow) it us a wonderful experience!
Congrats to those who got theirs, very happy to have chosen a MME! And to the others. Be patient, this car is worth it!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hi guys, brought it home 3 days ago and except for navigation maps showing pretty much no streets (going to call Fod tomorrow) it us a wonderful experience!
Congrats to those who got theirs, very happy to have chosen a MME! And to the others. Be patient, this car is worth it!
This may or may not help, but try switching your display from dark mode to light. The roads may show up. I've seen some post this as a bug here on the forum, I think?

Also, when my vehicle got the Power-Up 1.7.1 update, maps were weird for a few days and then they corrected themselves:

1. If you zoom out far enough, you will see a range ring that estimates how far you can go before you need to recharge. Normally it's a snaky line due to mountains, water, etc. After the update, it was a perfect circle for a few days.

2. Major roads such as highways appeared, but local roads were missing. I was in dark mode -- I didn't try light mode to see if that would fix it. Within a few days, the local roads were back.

For both problems, I'm assuming that the vehicle needed to download local navigation data and this took awhile.

OP
OP

Orion One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER RWD
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Hi, what a surprise, thank you very much for your post, I certainly did not expect a reaction from one of the top contributors to this forum. Again, t
Ford Mustang Mach-E Belgian orders 20211101_105938
Ford Mustang Mach-E Belgian orders 20211101_111632
Ford Mustang Mach-E Belgian orders 20211101_111723
hanks!

I already tried light and dark modes but nothing helps. I get a realistic range ring, not a circle. As you can see on the screenshots the map seems to just stop, like it was cut regardless to detailed road structures. And I do not see anything resembling 1.7.1 so probably I should get an update asap....

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Ok, sorry that didn't help. I can't think of anything else for you to try other than enlisting Ford's help through your dealer or service center.

Maybe maps didn't "authorize" properly with the vehicle? Not sure.

Depending on when your vehicle was built, it's possible you won't get a Power-Up 1.7.1 update because you may already have newer software from the factory.

If you have the Notes/Sketch app, then you won't see the update. If you don't have that, then you may still be in queue. It seems like most of the forum hasn't received it yet.

OP
OP

Orion One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER RWD
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Halas no sketch pad in the app drawer, I will get some info from the dealer and let you know how and when the problem will be solved

Thanks again for your advice and insight!

dwadj

First Name
Davy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2021 J2 Awd ER, Transit Custom Lim aut
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Enkele foto's van onze witte Mach-E...
Incl GT grill & zwart gewrapte reflectoren en wintervelgen 19"

Ford Mustang Mach-E Belgian orders 20211211_152416
Ford Mustang Mach-E Belgian orders 20211211_152421

dwadj

First Name
Davy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Hallo,
Ondertussen heeft mij job2 MME wat software updates gehad bij de dealer.
Een van de updates is de laadcurve aanpassing, laden over de 80% soc gaat wat vlotter door, ongeveer een 30 min van 80 naar 100%, dat was ervoor wat anders ... 2:30 toch aan je rekker....
Met koude batterij had ik vandaag aan een 50kw laadpaal tot 80% ongeveer 43kw, bij 82% soc nog 26kw laden ipv 7kw de vorige sessies.
Al een pak beter mijn gedacht.

dwadj

First Name
Davy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Al iemand een sync update gehad? (OTA of dealer).
Dealer heeft alle software up to date gebracht, maar voor sync was er blijkbaar geen nieuwere versie beschikbaar dan v4.0.21140, die er al op stond af fabriek
Sponsored