Dog025

First Name
Dogan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black Mach-e
Country flag
Niiiice! Happy for you! Please post pics and first impressions! Do you encountee any problem that our US friends may have? Paak for instance?
I don't use PAAK... for the rest. No problems so far! 1300 km already done... very happy with the car.
Just done first mods. Front matching window tint and tinted the side reflectors.
Next step.... AxE wheels in gloss black ?
Sponsored

Texavery

First Name
Noël
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota , Nissan , DS5 (2x) now DS 7
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I don't use PAAK... for the rest. No problems so far! 1300 km already done... very happy with the car.
Just done first mods. Front matching window tint and tinted the side reflectors.
Nieuw op dit forum. Vorige week een RWD besteld in dark grey met 98 kWh batterij en tech pack plus.Dealet geeft een lever tijd op van 6 maand , Ford geeft 34 - 36 weken op. Zal ergens tussenin liggen zeker .

Dog025

First Name
Dogan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black Mach-e
Country flag
Zou kunnen... zoals gezegd was mijn Mach e 2 maand vroeger. Maar ik denk dat het te maken heeft met de SR baterij, dewelke blijkbaar sneller geleverd zijn?
Succes alvast met het wachten. Je zal niet teleurgesteld zijn ?

Fanatik

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RW
Country flag
Hi there,
Who else has the issue...
my car is arrived in Antwerp on June 26. Was foreseen to be delivered in July then august but got the message that the car has not yet passed the check. Reason invoked is that stop sales is poorly managed by Ford Belgium (?!?). Don't understand how a stop sales impact the delivery has the car is already there. Called several times Ford but they traded me like I was an eager child... that I'm not. Just frustrated to be taken as a fool. Note the car has been ordered early February and still no fixed day ... or month.... The Belgium ford fleet manager who promised me a early delivery is just taking his customer as some idiots. I have no words strong enough to qualify how bad they are ...

Dog025

First Name
Dogan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black Mach-e
Country flag
A little picture with the updates ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Belgian orders IMG-20210826-WA0020

PeterL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I just picked up mine today. It could have been 3 weeks ago, but my dealer closed for a week, then I went on a 2 week holiday :rolleyes: What can you do...
The dealer allowed me to test drive a black RWD SR model in July, which was nice. I now have my red RWD ER tech pack as my daily wheels and it's feeling great. I need to get used to a couple of things. It's a pretty wide car and at work, parking space is very narrow... It's the first SUV-style car I drive so I'm higher up than I'm used to. I can see much more of the hood than I'm used to. And the car zips to higher-than-max-speed faster than blink-y'r-eye. Hey, I'm still getting used to the cruise control buttons, it's that new.
Mirrors are quite big, which is very good. Having to start/stop the car is a bit silly. I noticed the car didn't fold in its mirrors and I wondered why. Turned out I didn't push the stop button. Everything indicated the car was off but I had to push the damn button.
I had a Mondeo Break as a loaner until my MME arrived. The MME's booth is noticeably smaller. By a lot. And the Mondeo was full for our holidays. So that'll take some getting used to. The dividers in the frunk don't help. It'd be super practical to put one big backpack and some smaller stuff in there. So I'll be looking up how to remove the dividers.
I took just a very short drive back home, so I've done maybe 10km so far. This weekend, I'll add another 150-200. Oh yes, the kids came running out of the house screaming when I arrived. It's quite a different view from the Mondeo, that's for sure ?

OP
OP

Orion One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER RWD
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
thanks Dogan for the gorgeous pic and Peter for the informations!

general question: what kind of charging system do you guys have at home?

Freto

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E & Mazda 6
Occupation
AOM
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Belgian orders IMG-20210827-WA0002

Picked up this beauty from the dealer last friday and pretty pleased with it so far. Little bit bigger and better built then i expected. After 350km already used to the electric power ?.
One thing i'm not pleased with is the terrible noise of the car when charging @ home, this must be adressed by Ford.
Fordpass app and phone as key aren't flawless to say the least...hope future updates will improve them significantly.

Last edited:

Kartoneur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 3 Series, Peugeot RCZ, Mini Countryman
Country flag
Hi all,
a quick presentation : Living in Luxembourg, I post in the Belgian section, as there is no Luxembourg one, and Ford LU is dependent from Ford BE.
After getting teased by the Tesla models, the Mach-E reached the price/range/style/convenience ratios I was looking for.
Then, the long journey started :
Ordered a RWD SR at dealer by Christmas 2020 before public presentation, with ETA around June 2021. I was not expecting a sharp delivery, but after not so frequent, but regular reminders (Feb when Car was visible, April and May to take some news with first delays announced), i obtained confirmations : The car has been built in August, and is still not shipped, to be received somewhere in November. An exceptional bug in the ordering is the only explanation I was given so far. The virtual ordering system is very convenient to Ford to not enter into discussion with the fooled (or at least feeling fooled) customers that have trusted the brand. Thanks Ford for a 10-11 months delivery while some others have 4 months ordering even after the public presentation, nice reward of trust. Tesla is not really better, I know, but it is not a reason to take it as the benchmark.

I don't know if I will have the patience to drive this vehicle, as the kind of magic going along with this new thing has disappeared, shaded by the sadly realistic careless approach.

OP
OP

Orion One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER RWD
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
welcome Kartoneur,
I ordered mine mid January, should have been at the dealer end September and I called yesterday to get my VIN and some news: pushed back until mid October... won't be surprised if I get my mach-e in November just like you

"patience is a muscle and we are all Schwarzies, right?"

Kartoneur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 3 Series, Peugeot RCZ, Mini Countryman
Country flag
Thanks Orion One,
it's a pity to see so non consistent consideration between customers within the same area, but also from US compared to EU. US delayed owners receive info and Kw. EU, we can just follow the path of our dear uncle.
This Mach e really has to be as good as Terminator to reward all this muscles.

OP
OP

Orion One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER RWD
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Hi guys,

who is or will be using a wallbox/EVSE? what brand/model?

I will probably get a Ford connected Charge Station but nothing is done yet and there are multiple interesting choices

please let me know what ou think ??

still waiting for my car, expected the last days of october...

dwadj

First Name
Davy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2021 J2 Awd ER, Transit Custom Lim aut
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Hi guys,

who is or will be using a wallbox/EVSE? what brand/model?

I will probably get a Ford connected Charge Station but nothing is done yet and there are multiple interesting choices

please let me know what ou think ??

still waiting for my car, expected the last days of october...
I've got this one Powerdale

OP
OP

Orion One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER RWD
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Thanks Davy! where di you get it? how much does it cost?