Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Received an email to remind me to renew Blue cruise at a discounted rate when my trial ends. Kinda rubs me the wrong way after not being able to actually trial BlueCruise for the majority of my ownership. After the second dealership had it working I was hopeful and thrilled to use it but that only lasted about a month. Sitting at 43k miles now so even if there’s a fix out now (TSB 23-2137) no dealer is able to preform the service on Ford’s dime. I’ve contacted customer service and had several case numbers opened and closed over the months, all which ended up being no more than customer service calling dealerships on my behalf to setup service appointments.
@Ford Motor Company please suggest a solution, not only is missing bluecrusie annoying , but no pre collision warning is a genuine safety concern!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Blue Cruise Trial Email Feels Like a Spit In the Face EC4751A2-13D2-4663-8C49-03C89179A11E
Sponsored

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
As little as I use it even the $600 price for 3 more years is more than I can justify. Certainly not worth $75 a month in my case. Only way I would use it would be on a per-trip basis.