Pennsylvania Brand New Ford OE LJ8Z17D957EA - Front Valance Panel (lower bumper cover)

PhillyYa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium Extended
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Brand New Ford OE LJ8Z17D957EA - Front Valance Panel (lower bumper cover) IMG_5513.PNG
Ford Mustang Mach-E Brand New Ford OE LJ8Z17D957EA - Front Valance Panel (lower bumper cover) IMG_5514
Ford Mustang Mach-E Brand New Ford OE LJ8Z17D957EA - Front Valance Panel (lower bumper cover) IMG_5517
Ford Mustang Mach-E Brand New Ford OE LJ8Z17D957EA - Front Valance Panel (lower bumper cover) IMG_5518
Ford Mustang Mach-E Brand New Ford OE LJ8Z17D957EA - Front Valance Panel (lower bumper cover) IMG_5519
I bought this from an online Ford dealer a year or so ago to replace mine, which I crunched, probably on a parking curb or something. I never put it on and then had a fender bender a couple months ago and had all the bumper covers replaced via insurance. The one I'm selling is the actual OEM for a Route 1 or Select as it has the pebble finish and does not have to be painted. The one for a Premium comes primed and has to be painted and finished in the Piano Black. But even if you have a premium, this one still matches other parts on the front end very well. I paid about $375 for it, with the shipping. I'm happy to sell it here to anyone in the group with a similar need. Just message me and we can discuss a price and shipping. It's still in the original packing material. Thanks!