Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
We keep seeing inconsistent information coming out in various posts discussing the Mach E and its competitors. I've enabled this as a Wiki post to use as a place to park the latest we know that compares across models. This is for data, not opinions or gut feelings. However, there are already multiple threads for debates and opinions such as Mustang Mach E vs Tesla Model Y styling.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Comparison data for BEV Crossover/SUVs BEV_comparison
Sponsored

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
We keep seeing inconsistent information coming out in various posts discussing the Mach E and its competitors. I've enabled this as a Wiki post to use as a place to park the latest we know that compares across models. This is for data, not opinions or gut feelings. However, there are already multiple threads for debates and opinions such as Mustang Mach E vs Tesla Model Y styling.

Needs one update. Darren [actually his presentation partner, I don’t recall her name.] announced at SEMA the GT will deliver 3.5 seconds 0-60.

This was the same time I overheard being discussed during the set up for one of the 4 October webinars.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag

Also misrepresents the ER AWD Wh/mile. 88kWH battery use 326 Wh/mi to deliver 270 miles.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Also misrepresents the ER AWD Wh/mile. 88kWH battery use 326 Wh/mi to deliver 270 miles.
Remember that this table is just a starting point and the bright yellow denotes Estimate/Unofficial numbers. In the case of the Mach E, many of those have now been updated since that article was written and came out on 11/22.
https://insideevs.com/reviews/344001/compare-evs/

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Needs one update. Darren [actually his presentation partner, I don’t recall her name.] announced at SEMA the GT will deliver 3.5 seconds 0-60.

This was the same time I overheard being discussed during the set up for one of the 4 October webinars.
The 3.5 target is for the GT with Performance package. If the acceleration is updated, the price isn’t $60,500 as we don’t yet know what the GT with Performance package will retail for.
However, the GT target has always been “sub-zero” so I do think the acceleration should be listed as 3.8 or 3.9.
Sponsored