Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
No, not in the North American market, unfortunately 😞
What are Ford thinking? You tend to have heavier snow and colder weather in the Northern regions than we do here. The UK transport infrastructure collapses when we have 1 to 2 inches of snow. 🤣
Sponsored

Papapoil

First Name
Stéphane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach E Select RWD Grabber Blue
Country flag
What are Ford thinking? You tend to have heavier snow and colder weather in the Northern regions than we do here. The UK transport infrastructure collapses when we have 1 to 2 inches of snow. 🤣
I remember seeing a discussion about this (heated windshield) in an old thread. Here is an answer that was given that I think gives a good explanation : I agree. Someone at Ford told me that the heated windshields are many times more expensive than the standard windshield on the MME. I can see that being an issue for the chip-prone areas around the country.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I used to mix up some regular soap and water to put on my glasses for duck hunting. Smear on, let dry, polish off. Kept the fog off of my lenses even when wearing a mask to cover my glasses. 😎🐩

RedRocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I remember seeing a discussion about this (heated windshield) in an old thread. Here is an answer that was given that I think gives a good explanation : I agree. Someone at Ford told me that the heated windshields are many times more expensive than the standard windshield on the MME. I can see that being an issue for the chip-prone areas around the country.
Heated windscreens are very uncommon in US and very common in Europe. It is a bit odd, US probably has more rock chips and garages.
Sponsored