Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Occupation
Interior Designer
Country flag
Hello to all,
I am in London and I ordered a First Edition Red.
Probably was the last car available..... the order started before going to bed, every single time a was so close to the payment....... "We are sorry something went wrong...." when finally the deposit was paid and Ford confirmed the order with the e-mail,the breakfast was ready on the table.

Funny story, right? ? For me was pain and happyness togheter. Now is done and 23 days are left...maybe less....

I want to ask to other "First Edition" buyers if they also noticed that in the model description is not mentioned "First Edition" but AWD Extended range.

I know that is the same car but it's has a different specs, so I am wondered if they should specify inside the contract, am I right?

Please let me know your experience.
Hoping will arrive soon.
Stefano
Sponsored

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Hello to all,
I am in London and I ordered a First Edition Red.
Probably was the last car available..... the order started before going to bed, every single time a was so close to the payment....... "We are sorry something went wrong...." when finally the deposit was paid and Ford confirmed the order with the e-mail,the breakfast was ready on the table.

Funny story, right? ? For me was pain and happyness togheter. Now is done and 23 days are left...maybe less....

I want to ask to other "First Edition" buyers if they also noticed that in the model description is not mentioned "First Edition" but AWD Extended range.

I know that is the same car but it's has a different specs, so I am wondered if they should specify inside the contract, am I right?

Please let me know your experience.
Hoping will arrive soon.
Stefano
I have an FE (or two). The FE really isn't a separate model, it is just an option
package of the Premium, so I wouldn't be concerned the contract doesn't call it an FE as long as the FE package is listed under the options you ordered. The price they are selling it to you for should also confirm it is an FE. I couldn't really tell when you ordered your car, but I know for non-UK Mach-Es, the FE option hasn't been available to order since just after the Nov 19 introduction. Of course, that whole steering wheel on the right side thing could mean the FE was available for order longer in the UK.

It's clearly been a long and painful process in the UK, but for most of us, wherever we are, it was definitely worth any wait. Definitely a great car for London given the extra fees non-EVs have to pay. From my many trips to London I know there aren't a lot of homes with private garages. How will you charge?

BTW, my Alaska-based FE is also red. I hope you like getting a lot of attention.

OP
OP
Stefano_T

Stefano_T

First Name
Stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Occupation
Interior Designer
Country flag
Thanks for giving your feedback.
Close to my house there are public chargers, also, at work my boss is buying a electric van, so, we can charge at work as well.

I have 22 days left on the ETA... getting mad!!!?
Sponsored