Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Kingranch
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I Have a 2022 Ford F-150 Kingranch with Bluecruise. In September of 2022 an OTA update was done that caused the Bluecruise to stop working. I received an email from Ford Canada telling me to bring the vehicle into the dealership to have another update installed to correct the problem.
The dealership told me it was a 3-4 hour fix which turned out to be a 3 day adventure resulting in no fix. Brought her back a week later which again was only going to be a 2 hour fix, turned out to be an 8 hr fix. At that time I was told everything was working fine, no more updates required but when I did a test drive, with cruise on, and I would enter a 100km zone the truck would advance to 108km, if I enter a 110km it advances to 118km. No matter what I set cruise at it will advance by 8km. The dealership has no idea how to correct this, I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem
Sponsored

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I Have a 2022 Ford F-150 Kingranch with Bluecruise. In September of 2022 an OTA update was done that caused the Bluecruise to stop working. I received an email from Ford Canada telling me to bring the vehicle into the dealership to have another update installed to correct the problem.
The dealership told me it was a 3-4 hour fix which turned out to be a 3 day adventure resulting in no fix. Brought her back a week later which again was only going to be a 2 hour fix, turned out to be an 8 hr fix. At that time I was told everything was working fine, no more updates required but when I did a test drive, with cruise on, and I would enter a 100km zone the truck would advance to 108km, if I enter a 110km it advances to 118km. No matter what I set cruise at it will advance by 8km. The dealership has no idea how to correct this, I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem
Working as designed, turn off speed sign recognition or adjust your speed threshold. Sounds like you have it set to +8 kph. Driver assistance settings.

OP
OP

PhilF22

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Kingranch
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you! I discover the tolerance setting a while ago, I guess the service tech that ran my update changed it, I wasn’t aware of such a setting nor was the service department at the garage! Lack of training for those guys from Ford and by me not going through all the setting! All good now! 👍👍
Sponsored