John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 540c, , Abarth 124 spider ,SLK AMG, Mach-e
Occupation
Managing Director
Country flag
AS I usual do first thing every morning went on the Ford uk website looking for a GT in view stock. A GT was showing delivery in 2 weeks in blue 2022.25 Model year.

I started the purchase procedure all going well ....................... until would not deliver to my postcode or to a local dealer rang ford they didn't seem to be able to help me went back on the site car as now gone.

Vert frustrating....

What am I doing wrong ?
Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
AS I usual do first thing every morning went on the Ford uk website looking for a GT in view stock. A GT was showing delivery in 2 weeks in blue 2022.25 Model year.

I started the purchase procedure all going well ....................... until would not deliver to my postcode or to a local dealer rang ford they didn't seem to be able to help me went back on the site car as now gone.

Vert frustrating....

What am I doing wrong ?
I’d speak to the dealer and tell them what you’re looking for. I decided on a Mach E in December last year, went to the dealer and was told about the wait so asked for them to watch for anything coming up that fitted my spec - I was told they maybe got a few a month in that have been cancelled orders etc. one came up within a week that was just arriving, I ordered it and had it by the third week of January

OP
OP

JohnG789

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 540c, , Abarth 124 spider ,SLK AMG, Mach-e
Occupation
Managing Director
Country flag