First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Today I redeemed my FordPass Rewards points for some service repairs. (They replaced the worn out motor and transmission mounts on my Fiesta.)

I found out that each $1 spent on service or maintenance has a future value of $0.005. I had to call Ford to get this info, I couldn't find it on the web site anywhere. Put another way, you are rewarded with half of one percent towards future expenses such as oil changes or repairs. I guess that's better than nothing? But service at the dealership is exceptionally overpriced, so this might just be further incentive to go to an independent mechanic when possible/practical.

Even worse is that a new car purchase only awards $21 worth of rewards credit, and it's delayed for a few after purchase (so you can't redeem it immediately on accessories, for example). And, all points expire if there is no activity within 12 months. So for the Mach-E, if things are working as designed, you'll have nearly no benefit to the program since (hopefully) the maintenance schedule doesn't require visits that frequently.
Sponsored

Mooseman66

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-250, 2017 Ford explorer
Occupation
Business manager
Country flag
Not sure where you got that info but it is not correct. New car is 42000 points for $210, diesel is 75000 points for $375, and CPO IS 11000 points for $55.

Mooseman66

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-250, 2017 Ford explorer
Occupation
Business manager
Country flag
All good, wanted to correct. But on what you were saying- - about the Mach-e and the value it gives... maybe some rubber floor mats? Haven’t seen if those are standard/option, maybe a hat/shirt, our dealership does tint and it can be used for that as well.