Sold: Minnesota Four (4) 19” OEM Ford Mach-e Premium rims (w/TPMS) and 4 Michelin Primacy A/S Tires 225/55R19 103H XL -selling separately

epereira

First Name
Erle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E premium
Country flag
**Selling separately in two ads. ***

Selling four (4) 19” OEM Ford Mach-e Premium rims (w/TPMS) and 4 Michelin Primacy A/S Tires 225/55R19 103H XL (used for approx. 12,500 miles total). Pictures are of actual wheels. Tires and rims are in great condition with only one rim (last rim in pictures) having some curb rash on the left side (the other 3 are in excellent condition). Tires have approx. 7.5/32" tread left (new is 8.5/32"). These were taken off my 2021 Ford Mach-e Premium AWD. I have unmounted the tires from the rims and am selling them separately.

Tires: Michelin Primacy A/S Tires 225/55R19 103H XL with approx. 12,500 miles. Asking $600/obo

OEM Mach-e Premium Rims (w/TPMS):
Asking $750/obo
19” x 7.0” J
Bolt pattern: 5 x 108
Offset: 47.5mm
Center bore: 63.4mm

Local pickup in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Make me a reasonable offer if interested. No low-ballers please. We meet in a public place convenient to both parties.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

epereira

First Name
Erle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E premium
Country flag
Make me a reasonable offer - winter is coming and these would be a great set to install winter tires on.

Yeskamil

First Name
Kml
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
QX60, waiting on Mach e
Country flag
Make me a reasonable offer - winter is coming and these would be a great set to install winter tires on.
Can you ship if I give you pre paid UPS label?

OP
OP

epereira

First Name
Erle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E premium
Country flag
I don’t have boxes or any means to package them. If you want UPS to do that as well I would be open to shipping them. Wher are you located? Please PM me.

Yeskamil

First Name
Kml
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
QX60, waiting on Mach e
Country flag
UPS would not package. If you find a way to package them and are willing to ship, PM me.