Front license plate

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD Preimum Carbon Gray
Country flag
I've seen comments from PA&WA, so someone has an attitude problem. You will do what you will do with your cars, of course. No reason to have an attitude and losing manners..
You're talking shit about something Texans are doing in a regional forum in context of what happens in Europe. You're a weird dude.
Sponsored

thedoc

First Name
Staffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-e 2021
Country flag
You're talking shit about something Texans are doing in a regional forum in context of what happens in Europe. You're a weird dude.
On a forum, open to the world, I ask a simple question: Why would one remove the front registration plate ? What do I get ? Profanity & "keep out!" And I'm the weird dude ? - This went downhill quickly..

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Why is a Swedish dude living in Sweden in the Texas forum gatekeeping what we should do with our cars?
Who died and made you king of the Republic of Texas? This is a public forum.

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Who died and made you king of the Republic of Texas? This is a public forum.
Didn't say he can't post here, just think it's weird to be saying "well in Europe we do this" in a specifically Texas forum.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Didn't say he can't post here, just think it's weird to be saying "well in Europe we do this" in a specifically Texas forum.
People comment from all over, no big deal, freedom of speech etc,

the reason some people don’t use a front plate is that it can diminish the resale value of certain cars, I wouldn’t think the MME but I know 911’s and Vettes can take a hit

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't have to: kennethjk & Chasing Coral understood your message perfectly well..
:rolleyes: Okay dude. Post whatever you want, I'll just continue to think you're a weirdo.

thedoc

First Name
Staffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-e 2021
Country flag
:rolleyes: Okay dude. Post whatever you want, I'll just continue to think you're a weirdo.
Another member actually answered (nicely) my original question. I'll happily continue driving w. my front plate in situ

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I've been driving red sports cars in Texas since 1986, without a front plate. I've gotten pulled over twice for no plate: 1 warning and 1 ticket (in Dallas). I will NOT put a front plate on my red GTPE whenever it arrives.
One year now with red GTPE, no front plate, no issues.

politebat

First Name
joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT
Country flag
i had a tesla never had it. Now with mach-e gt don't have one.

AtXRRMachE

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Extended Range RWD Mach-E
Occupation
Technology
Country flag
We have had our Mach-E since May 22 and have not had a front plate on it. I just don't like the thought of drilling holes into the front to add the plate. I know there are likely solutions available now that are better than what was available when we first got the car, but until it becomes a problem we won't add it. We keep the front plate in the car in the back seat pocket just in case.
Sponsored