First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
PHEV Prius
Country flag
Hi there,

I currently drive a 2015 Plug-in Prius with that whopping 10 mile EV range.

I saw a white Mach-E last week on the 91 at night and the taillights are stunning.

Currently on the fence about what to get next, but it'll definitely be full EV vs a plug-in.

I also work for a floor mat company and we're looking to develop mats for it.

Hoping to learn more about what owners love and think could be improved upon with their Mach-E's.
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Hi there,

I currently drive a 2015 Plug-in Prius with that whopping 10 mile EV range.

I saw a white Mach-E last week on the 91 at night and the taillights are stunning.

Currently on the fence about what to get next, but it'll definitely be full EV vs a plug-in.

I also work for a floor mat company and we're looking to develop mats for it.

Hoping to learn more about what owners love and think could be improved upon with their Mach-E's.
Well, there are plenty of complaint threads here for sure!

The Mach E gets some love too, but a lot of emphasis is placed on the negatives with a brand extremely computerized car. The general consensus is that it's a great car but the software still has a lot of shaking out to be done. I personally have only seen a couple of minor issues and I love driving the car. Actually, I think everyone loves driving the car but the problems are detracting from that feeling. The software will get where it needs to be, but it is clear Ford wasn't fully prepared for the logistics involved with a rolling software platform.

OP
OP

twoodstream

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
PHEV Prius
Country flag
Well, there are plenty of complaint threads here for sure!

The Mach E gets some love too, but a lot of emphasis is placed on the negatives with a brand extremely computerized car. The general consensus is that it's a great car but the software still has a lot of shaking out to be done. I personally have only seen a couple of minor issues and I love driving the car. Actually, I think everyone loves driving the car but the problems are detracting from that feeling. The software will get where it needs to be, but it is clear Ford wasn't fully prepared for the logistics involved with a rolling software platform.
Thanks for the response- sounds like it's a learning process for Ford, time to dive in and read some threads.

greenaero

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME gray , Mazda Cx5, Honda CBR250R
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Country flag
welcome!
The mme is beautiful and a great driving car. Other than the occasional PAAK misstep it has been near flawless.
Sponsored